Close Encounters Of The Feline Kind...

Old April 18th 11, 01:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MatSav[_2_]

Default Close Encounters Of The Feline Kind...

It's been real Spring weather at home (very near to London
Heathrow Airport), and my slightly wild 100ft x 30ft garden is
populated with cats from the 'hood. I need to mow the lawns and
prune the shrubs, but the cats seem to like it wild - so I'm
procrastinating on those tasks :-)

The cats all seem to get along just fine! There's Milo, a silver
tabby; Ginger 1 (with a collar) and Ginger 2 (no collar) - who
look *so* alike that they've just got to be litter mates; and
there's Blackie, an older all-black longhair. It's great to see
them meet each other, and rub noses together!

Blackie is by far the boldest. On Thursday last, He followed me
home late one night when I had to park my car a couple of streets
away from home - and sat on my doorstep, demanding to be let in,
just like he owned the place! I had to tell him he doesn't live
here, and should go home, but I think he's got other ideas! Today
I left my back door open due to the fine weather, and he wandered
furtively into my home - upstairs into the bedrooms! He doesn't
like to be held, but he loves skritches :-)

I think I must be learning from Mark Edwards, and consider myself
to be an apprentice Cat Whisperer :-)

--
MatSav

Old April 18th 11, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

MatSav wrote:

[...]

Nice to see a post from you - seems like it's been a while.

It sounds like you do have a lot of promise as a Cat Whisperer.

Joyce

--
Speak your mind even if your voice cracks while you're saying it.