Thankyou

Old April 28th 04, 04:02 AM
Yowie

Default Thankyou

A number of very kind and generous souls have given the most adorable gifts
and cards to Cary. I've tried to thankyou personally, but the e-mail
addresses I have for you don't seem to be working. I'm really sorry I don't
have the time to write toyou with a personal thankyou using actual snail
mail, and this way is rather impersonal and anonymous, but please know that
all your thoughts, wellwishes, gifts and cards having been gratefully
received and greatly appreciated.

I apologise for the rather impersonal and public "Thankyou", but this is
the best I can do under the circumstances. I'd much preer to thank you
individually, privately and personally, but it just doesn't seem possible at
the moment. Please accept this humble post as your thanks instead, and know
that your gifts are not less treasured because Cary's Mum is a rude cow for
posting a "global" thankyou. It ain't his fault.

Yowie

Old April 28th 04, 06:16 AM
Sherry

Please accept this humble post as your thanks instead, and know
that your gifts are not less treasured because Cary's Mum is a rude cow for
posting a "global" thankyou. It ain't his fault.

Yowie

You just made me laugh out loud. You're not a rude cow; you're a busy mom. Real
moms don't send lovely, matching, monogrammed thank-you notes in perfect
penmanshipand sent a timely fashion. Real moms scrawl on the backs of grocery
receipts with crayons, LOL.

Sherrys

Old April 28th 04, 01:39 PM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

I apologise for the rather impersonal and public "Thankyou", but this is
the best I can do under the circumstances. I'd much preer to thank you
individually, privately and personally, but it just doesn't seem possible at
the moment. Please accept this humble post as your thanks instead, and know
that your gifts are not less treasured because Cary's Mum is a rude cow for
posting a "global" thankyou. It ain't his fault.

LOL! You aren't a rude cow at all. Possibly your boobs may make you *feel* like
a cow right now, but take it from one who has been there - you're not one :-D

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 28th 04, 04:03 PM
lrulan

Yowie, no problem with the public thank you. Hope you got my little present
and have used it already.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" wrote in
message ...
I apologise for the rather impersonal and public "Thankyou", but this

is
the best I can do under the circumstances. I'd much preer to thank you
individually, privately and personally, but it just doesn't seem possible

at
the moment. Please accept this humble post as your thanks instead, and

know
that your gifts are not less treasured because Cary's Mum is a rude cow

for
posting a "global" thankyou. It ain't his fault.

LOL! You aren't a rude cow at all. Possibly your boobs may make you *feel*

like
a cow right now, but take it from one who has been there - you're not one

:-D

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

--Due to financial crisis the light at the end of the tunnel is switched

off--

Old April 28th 04, 10:37 PM
polonca12000

Please don't talk about yourself like this, Vicky. I am very glad to hear
any news about your family, but I understand that you have more important
things now than reporting to us here at rpca. So take your time, enjoy the
moments of happiness, surrounded by your family.
Lots of gentle hugs - please take care of yourself,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Yowie" wrote in message
. ..
snip Please accept this humble post as your thanks instead, and know

Old April 29th 04, 05:53 AM
JP Hobbs

We know we know, especially the ones that have been through it. Time for you
to rest awhile and enjoy
this precious time with your new baby,Hugs Jean.

. ..