Purrs for roadside kitty

Old January 14th 06, 05:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for roadside kitty

I just picked up a dead beautiful tabby cat from the street and put him
on the side of the road. He seemed to have had a quick death, for that I
am thankful.
Purrs for a peaceful transition to the RB.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 14th 06, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Poor thing! Good for you for moving him out of the road, Victor.
Someone is in for a very sad discovery, I'm afraid. =o(

*Melissa goes and hugs her own two tabbies in honor of the departed.

Melissa

Old January 14th 06, 12:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:
I just picked up a dead beautiful tabby cat from the street and put
him on the side of the road. He seemed to have had a quick death, for
that I am thankful.
Purrs for a peaceful transition to the RB.

I'm sorry, Victor, it hurts to find a cat like that, even one you've never
seen before. Purrs for you and the unknown tabby.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 14th 06, 07:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs en route, for the poor kitty not to have suffered and for his humans,
if any, to learn what happened. They'v grieve, I'm sure, but it's better
for them to know the truth rather than wonder forever.

And bless you for helping in the one remaining way.that you could. Poor
little cat. (

Donna, Captain, and Stanley

Old January 14th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old January 14th 06, 10:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Victor Martinez wrote:

I just picked up a dead beautiful tabby cat from the street and put him
on the side of the road. He seemed to have had a quick death, for that I
am thankful.
Purrs for a peaceful transition to the RB.

Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 15th 06, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Fri, 13 Jan 2006 23:14:10 -0600, Victor Martinez
wrote:

I just picked up a dead beautiful tabby cat from the street and put him
on the side of the road. He seemed to have had a quick death, for that I
am thankful.
Purrs for a peaceful transition to the RB.

This is so sad. Thank you, Victor, for caring enough to move the
little one. Sending purrs for his journey.

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)