Big panic, need calming purrs

Old January 16th 06, 07:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default How is Boyfie? Big panic, need calming purrs

Christina Websell wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
"Dan M" wrote in message
news He seemed very shocked at first, and kept lying down in different
places after he'd been washed, not normal for him.
He is starting to pick up a little now, has groomed his chest a
bit. Could he have a few purrs for his nerves and any possibly
injury he might have? I will keep a close eye on him tonight, any
doubts and he'll be off to TED in the morning.

Tweed

Any update on Boyfie?

Me too. I thought of him first thing this a.m.

I've been thinking about him all day, I'm sure if it was bad news we
would have heard by now, so he's probably allright.

Sorry I couldn't update any earlier, I was at work and have no
internet access there.

Tweed

Don't worry about it, as I said, if it had been bad you would have let us
know earlier.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 16th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Big panic, need calming purrs

"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
"Sir Weeble Wobblybottom" wrote in message

I purrs for My Brave Boyfriend to not be hurted! I fink he was just
protektin da chikhens from da big nastie ratties!

Purrs & nose kissies
Mimi
(Weeble's baby sisfur)

It was sumfing much bigger dan a rattie, Mimi, my love.

hedbuts
your Boyfie

Oh no! OPleez be kayrfulls wen you onna big out, Sweet Boyfriend! Mommy
fink dat maybee it was da raccoons like wot we haves here
http://www.exzooberance.com/virtual%...on%2042009.jpg
Mommy say dey can be furry meen, speshully if day has babies to protekt!
Mommy say dey can also have a nasty dizeez called ray beez, an dat der is
lotsa dem here, so dat wonna da reezons we not go onna out.

Do you have deez were you are?

No, we don't have no raccoonses nor ray beez ere. Dats why meowmie lets us
go onna out.

If I wuz der, I wood help lik your woundses!

Fangu, Mimi, I would like dat!

Yore Boyfie

Old January 16th 06, 10:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Howard C. Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

Three sets of purrs from here. Mr. Clark respects Boyfie; they are both
most ethical cats.

Why, thank you, Mr Clark.

Tweed

Old January 17th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On 2006-01-15, Christina Websell penned:

He seemed very shocked at first, and kept lying down in different
places after he'd been washed, not normal for him. He is starting
to pick up a little now, has groomed his chest a bit. Could he have
a few purrs for his nerves and any possibly injury he might have? I
will keep a close eye on him tonight, any doubts and he'll be off to
TED in the morning.

Just saw this. Purrs for Boyfriend.

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM