I TOLD you I don't like it, Pop

Old April 15th 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Default I TOLD you I don't like it, Pop

I keep a can of compressed air on my computer table used for blowing
Missy's fur out of the keyboard, mouse, etc. She's never been fond of
it but didn't seem to seem too afraid of it.

I just looked over and saw that the tube on the end has been chewed
beyond usefulness. I *know* she didn't do it while I was down here.

Oh, well, lesson learned. And I do have a spare tube!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe
Old April 15th 08, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobblespin

Sam wrote:
I keep a can of compressed air on my computer table used for blowing
Missy's fur out of the keyboard, mouse, etc. She's never been fond of
it but didn't seem to seem too afraid of it.

I just looked over and saw that the tube on the end has been chewed
beyond usefulness. I *know* she didn't do it while I was down here.

Oh, well, lesson learned. And I do have a spare tube!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Well it does make a big hissing sound, so it had to be taught not to use
nasty language around her or you.

Bobble
Old April 15th 08, 03:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Sam" wrote in message
news:_aKdndZnbcEVv5nVnZ2dnUVZ_oOnnZ2d@isomediainc. ..
I keep a can of compressed air on my computer table used for blowing
Missy's fur out of the keyboard, mouse, etc. She's never been fond of it
but didn't seem to seem too afraid of it.

I just looked over and saw that the tube on the end has been chewed beyond
usefulness. I *know* she didn't do it while I was down here.

Oh, well, lesson learned. And I do have a spare tube!

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

LOL! Take *that* you hissy can you! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 15th 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

You're not alone. Kumani and Tyche chew those tubes as well.

Kumani also hates spray deodorant (the "snake"!) and always pricks her
ears at the sound of "hissing".

--Fil

Oh, well, lesson learned. And I do have a spare tube!

WE told soft NOT TO... Stormmee Cat community 15 March 1st 08 02:42 AM
What Advantage Told me & Q's, HELP ensoul Cat health & behaviour 0 September 29th 07 02:11 AM
No One Told Me [email protected] Cats - misc 3 June 5th 06 11:59 PM
She told me :) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 12 May 29th 06 07:15 PM
My Siamese Has IBD (Or So Was Told) Zaida Cat health & behaviour 143 June 26th 04 06:44 AM