Sort of looking for a new cat

Old July 18th 04, 11:57 PM
Cheryl

Default Sort of looking for a new cat

I know it is soon, and Bonnie and Shamrock haven't been retested for
FeLV yet, but I've been browsing Petfinder. The first kitty looks
just like Marley (RB for over 2 years) but Marley was short-haired.
The second has a really sad story. PJ needs socializing, but I've
done that with Bonnie da wild gurlll so I don't see a problem there.
Oh, and I really like Maine Coon cats for their large size. These
aren't really MCs.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2657444
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3142473

--
Cheryl
Old July 19th 04, 12:05 AM
Jeanette

Cheryl wrote in message
I know it is soon, and Bonnie and Shamrock haven't been retested for
FeLV yet, but I've been browsing Petfinder. The first kitty looks
just like Marley (RB for over 2 years) but Marley was short-haired.
The second has a really sad story. PJ needs socializing, but I've
done that with Bonnie da wild gurlll so I don't see a problem there.
Oh, and I really like Maine Coon cats for their large size. These
aren't really MCs.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2657444
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3142473

--
Cheryl

They're both beautiful. It's so hard to decide isn't it? Go with your
instinct

Jeanette

Old July 19th 04, 12:34 AM
m. L. Briggs

On Sun, 18 Jul 2004 23:05:10 GMT, "Jeanette"
wrote:

Cheryl wrote in message
I know it is soon, and Bonnie and Shamrock haven't been retested for
FeLV yet, but I've been browsing Petfinder. The first kitty looks
just like Marley (RB for over 2 years) but Marley was short-haired.
The second has a really sad story. PJ needs socializing, but I've
done that with Bonnie da wild gurlll so I don't see a problem there.
Oh, and I really like Maine Coon cats for their large size. These
aren't really MCs.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2657444
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3142473

--
Cheryl

They're both beautiful. It's so hard to decide isn't it? Go with your
instinct

Jeanette

Yeah! Take both. MLB

Old July 19th 04, 12:34 AM

Cheryl wrote:

I know it is soon, and Bonnie and Shamrock haven't been retested for
FeLV yet, but I've been browsing Petfinder. The first kitty looks
just like Marley (RB for over 2 years) but Marley was short-haired.
The second has a really sad story. PJ needs socializing, but I've
done that with Bonnie da wild gurlll so I don't see a problem there.
Oh, and I really like Maine Coon cats for their large size. These
aren't really MCs.

http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=2657444
http://www.petfinder.com/pet.cgi?action=2&pet=3142473

You sure about PJ? He sure looks like one!

Joyce