MAIL CALL!

Old January 13th 06, 01:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default MAIL CALL! -

JohnHancock wrote:

I guess you really are an imbecile or at the very least ignorant. If you
had any intelligence or the slightest shred of applicable knowledge you
would be able to tell I am NOT posting from orange county, CA or
anywhere near it for that matter.

Your IP address resolves to Chula Vista, CA, but your proxy is false,
so all bets are off.
-L.

Old January 13th 06, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

JohnHancock wrote:

I guess you really are an imbecile or at the very least ignorant. If you
had any intelligence or the slightest shred of applicable knowledge you
would be able to tell I am NOT posting from orange county, CA or
anywhere near it for that matter.

that was last week i dont care about that now philip

Old January 15th 06, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Levon wrote:
JohnHancock wrote:

I guess you really are an imbecile or at the very least ignorant. If you
had any intelligence or the slightest shred of applicable knowledge you
would be able to tell I am NOT posting from orange county, CA or
anywhere near it for that matter.

that was last week i dont care about that now philip

Last week? It was a few days ago based on the times of the posts! You go
ahead and believe I am Philip even though I am not if it suits you.
Apparently that is all your limited mentality can fathom. I tire of
dealing with mentally disadvantaged and morally deranged people like you
and will ignore you forthwith and forevermore. Though calling you
mentally disadvantaged is an insult to mentally disadvantaged people
everywhere!
Old January 15th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"JohnHancock" wrote in message
Levon wrote:
JohnHancock wrote:

I guess you really are an imbecile or at the very least ignorant. If

you
had any intelligence or the slightest shred of applicable knowledge you
would be able to tell I am NOT posting from orange county, CA or
anywhere near it for that matter.

that was last week i dont care about that now philip

Last week? It was a few days ago based on the times of the posts! You go
ahead and believe I am Philip even though I am not if it suits you.
Apparently that is all your limited mentality can fathom. I tire of
dealing with mentally disadvantaged and morally deranged people like you
and will ignore you forthwith and forevermore. Though calling you
mentally disadvantaged is an insult to mentally disadvantaged people
everywhere!

You're new at this, aren't you.

Grow a sense of humor. Life is a lot more fun when you have one.

Old January 15th 06, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

In article , CatNipped
wrote:

Yeah, it's a sad commentary on our culture. I forgot who wrote this but
it's true... stop anyone on the street and they can probably tell you any
number of ways to kill someone, and even more ways to hurt someone - but how
many people know how to give someone a really good massage?

Thanks -- that is a thought-provoking comment. Yes, I know a fair
number of ways to kill or disable someone, with or without weapons. I
also do give excellent massages, both invigorating and sensual.

Some of the skill in both comes from a good knowledge of medical
sciences. It happened recently that I was chatting with a friend in US
military special operations forces. Some circumstances conceivably
might develop where I might be in the field with such people.

The conversation wandered onto advanced field medicine. I observed that
I hadn't ever put in a chest tube under supervision, and was not
certified to do so by civilian organizations. He told me he has done
that, with a little coaching over the radio, but then started to ask me
a few questions. Did I know, physiologically, what the tube was to do
(Yes)? Did I know the anatomy, especially places not to go (yes)?
While I didn't know the tactile sensation of going through certain
chest structures, did I know they were there, and that different
instruments would be appropriate for going through each (yes)?

He looked at me and said that if he even needed one, his first choice
would be a mutual friend, but he'd certainly rather have me doing my
first one on him than a clone of himself doing their first one
Old January 15th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Howard C. Berkowitz wrote:

He looked at me and said that if he even needed one, his first choice
would be a mutual friend, but he'd certainly rather have me doing my
first one on him than a clone of himself doing their first one

I find this exchange rhetorical
you trust his opinion, even when he does not know what is proper

i imagine one has to have a stomach to match the knowledge
you know, if you was up to your wrists in someone