Ping Victor and all UK catslaves...

Old January 14th 06, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Ping Victor and all UK catslaves...

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:8054293ee0e6f88da010e62ac31b4bc5.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Now Victor and Tom have decided to come to good old blighty....
(You're
stuck with it now Victor! ;o)) Can I please have a role call of who
would be likely to pitch up? Judging by the number of us there is
likely
to be, it might be worth us thinking about booking a resturant. I
know
several fun, relaxed and chilled out places in the centre of London,
and
I am sure other catslaves do to.

So....if you're interested, let me know, because it'd be fun to
arrange
a UK Catslaves meet anyway regardless.

I've checked the the diary, and it seems that 14th October is a
Saturday.....

Helen M

Sounds good to me. :-)

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old January 14th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Lisa Katt" wrote in message

Why not make it a European Catslaves meet? It is much too long since I
visited London.
Elisabet

European works. ) I know Marina is planning a possible trip to London
around the 14th October ;o) ....

Helen M

Old January 15th 06, 11:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Exocat wrote:
"Helen Miles" wrote
Can I please have a role call of who
would be likely to pitch up? Judging by the number of us there is
likely
to be, it might be worth us thinking about booking a resturant. I
know several fun, relaxed and chilled out places in the centre of
London

In principle of course I'd love to be there, but in my state of health
London's just too far away (Bristol's my realistic limit).

So I'll just have to wish you all well and be with you in spirit :-)

Cheers
Gordon

My sister lives in Bristol, shame we can't meet there.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
A House is not a home, without a cat.

Old January 15th 06, 11:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote in message

My sister lives in Bristol, shame we can't meet there.//

Bristol is actually easier for me too, and is fairly easy to get to from
london on the train for Victor and Tom, and our European travellers.
However, the easiest thing would be to take a poll as we have quite a
few Londoners and several people coming into London.

Helen M

Old January 15th 06, 11:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Adrian" wrote

My sister lives in Bristol, shame we can't meet there.

Why not? It's got an airport, it's much more convenient for Helen M too,
and I'm sure we could find a few more supporters...........

Anyone?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Old January 15th 06, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Exocat" wrote in message

Why not? It's got an airport, it's much more convenient for Helen M too,
and I'm sure we could find a few more supporters...........

Anyone?

Purrs
Gordon & the FF

Bristol is too far for me for a day trip. Cheers, helen s

Old January 15th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Exocat wrote:

"Adrian" wrote

My sister lives in Bristol, shame we can't meet there.

Why not? It's got an airport, it's much more convenient for Helen M too,
and I'm sure we could find a few more supporters...........

Nice idea, unfortunately it's much less likely I could make it there for
the day, as time is always very tight for me...

Deb.
--
http://www.scientific-art.com

Old January 15th 06, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:8054293ee0e6f88da010e62ac31b4bc5.76411@mygate .mailgate.org...
Now Victor and Tom have decided to come to good old blighty.... (You're
stuck with it now Victor! ;o)) Can I please have a role call of who
would be likely to pitch up? Judging by the number of us there is likely
to be, it might be worth us thinking about booking a resturant. I know
several fun, relaxed and chilled out places in the centre of London, and
I am sure other catslaves do to.

So....if you're interested, let me know, because it'd be fun to arrange
a UK Catslaves meet anyway regardless.

I've checked the the diary, and it seems that 14th October is a
Saturday.....

Helen M

I would like to come and meet you all, but realistically not only is it too
far for me but the time of year is bad as I cannot see in the dark. I will
be there in spirit, raising a glass.

Tweed

Old January 15th 06, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Helen Miles" wrote in message
news:760e75a5913edc544e86a3d8fd410d8e.76411@mygate .mailgate.org

However, the easiest thing would be to take a poll as we have quite a
few Londoners and several people coming into London.

Helen M///

Sorry folks, but it looks like it's going to be London as that's where
most people seem to want to be able to hook up.

Give it a few months, and then we can organise for certain in the
summer.

Helen M

Old January 15th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bristol's too far for me to do a day trip, if I spend more than 12
hours out of London I have to get the nurse to do Otis's shot, it's
like planning a military campaign just to have a long day out for me,
I'm dreading the next couple of weeks cos my 84 year old father is
having surgery and I want to look after my 81 year old mum while he's
in hospital but don't have the date yet and can't book the nurse til I
do but she's getting busy, bloody nightmare all round!