Purrs for a friend's mother

Old January 14th 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Purrs for a friend's mother

My friend Julianne's mother has had a recent, very serious cancer
diagnosis, and her first chemotherapy treatment put her white blood
cell count at zero. She's been taken to rehab to build up some physical
strength before trying more chemo. Her prognosis is three to six
months even with treatment. And it's a brain tumor. Understandably,
Julianne and her family are distraught and very worried.

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause? All
good vibrations count.

Thanks!

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.

Old January 14th 06, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:

My friend Julianne's mother has had a recent, very serious cancer
diagnosis, and her first chemotherapy treatment put her white blood
cell count at zero. She's been taken to rehab to build up some physical
strength before trying more chemo. Her prognosis is three to six
months even with treatment. And it's a brain tumor. Understandably,
Julianne and her family are distraught and very worried.

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause? All
good vibrations count.

Thanks!

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.

I'm so very sorry to hear that.
We will be purring and sending lots and lots of best wishes for
Julianne's mother and hugs for the rest of her worried family,
Polonca and Soncek

Old January 15th 06, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs on the way.

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

oups.com...

Old January 15th 06, 01:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
My friend Julianne's mother has had a recent, very serious cancer
diagnosis, and her first chemotherapy treatment put her white blood
cell count at zero. She's been taken to rehab to build up some
physical strength before trying more chemo. Her prognosis is three
to six months even with treatment. And it's a brain tumor.
Understandably, Julianne and her family are distraught and very
worried.

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause?
All good vibrations count.

Thanks!

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.

Purrs on the way for Juliette's mother and the entire family.

Jill

Old January 15th 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006 18:42:46 -0600, jmcquown wrote:

Shiral wrote:
My friend Julianne's mother has had a recent, very serious cancer
diagnosis, and her first chemotherapy treatment put her white blood
cell count at zero. She's been taken to rehab to build up some
physical strength before trying more chemo. Her prognosis is three
to six months even with treatment. And it's a brain tumor.
Understandably, Julianne and her family are distraught and very
worried.

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause?
All good vibrations count.

Thanks!

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.

Purrs on the way for Juliette's mother and the entire family.

Jill

Purrs and prayers for Julianne's mother. MLB

Old January 15th 06, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Purrs for Julianne's mother, and for the whole family.

--
Joy

**Don't believe everything you think**

oups.com...

Old January 15th 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shiral" wrote:

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause? All
good vibrations count.

Purrs for your friend's mom, and for the whole family.

--

Wayne, with special purrformances by Will and Heidi
Old January 15th 06, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Shiral" wrote in message
oups.com...
My friend Julianne's mother has had a recent, very serious cancer
diagnosis, and her first chemotherapy treatment put her white blood
cell count at zero. She's been taken to rehab to build up some physical
strength before trying more chemo. Her prognosis is three to six
months even with treatment. And it's a brain tumor. Understandably,
Julianne and her family are distraught and very worried.

Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause? All
good vibrations count.

Thanks!

Melissa
Panther, Francesca and Nina.

Purrs and prayers on the way for Julianne and her Mom.
Sam

Old January 15th 06, 06:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Shiral wrote:
Any spare purrs and meatloaf meditations for Julianne's mother will be
most appreciated! The poor woman needs all the help she can get, right
now. Can we harness the power of purr once again, in a good cause?

Of course! Many purrs from two meatloafing kittens on the way.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old January 15th 06, 10:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I hope Julianne's Mum defies the odds and makes a full recovery. If that is
not to be, I hope that her remaining time is filled with love, laughter and
dignity.

helen s

May I have purrs for a dear friend's cat? [email protected] Cat anecdotes 25 January 6th 06 06:41 PM
Purrs, please? JBHajos Cat anecdotes 37 December 16th 05 04:40 AM
[UPDATE] on purrs for friend's cat [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 December 13th 05 11:40 PM
Purrs for a friend's rainbow bridge kitty dopekitty Cat anecdotes 6 September 24th 05 12:29 AM
Kitty purrs and tuna purrs Dan M Cat anecdotes 57 July 22nd 04 07:00 AM