Heated cat bed recommendations?

Old April 15th 08, 09:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

Default Heated cat bed recommendations?

I worked with a woman who had one of these:

http://www.drsfostersmith.com/produc...fm?pcatid=3487

She had an elderly mostly outdoor kitty. She tried getting her to come
inside on cold nights but the cat just didn't want to, so she tucked this
inside an old cut-off sleeping bag.

Jill

that looks like what I was about to buy way back when Rocky (RB)
refused to stay in at night. Just about the time I was going to order
one he decided to start using the litter box and stay inside at night.
Old April 15th 08, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Daniel Mahoney" wrote in message
news
We think that Cleo would benefit from having a heated bed to help keep her
aging bones warm. Looking at drsfosterandsmith.com I see that they have
quite a selection of heated beds.

Does anyone have any recommendations as to heated cat beds to stay away
from, or any they have been pleased with?

Dan

Glad you brought this up, Dan-- I want one for Stinky, too. Anybody have
any ideas?

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net