Purrs and prayers

Old September 11th 03, 05:56 PM
Julie Cook

Default Purrs and prayers

Have been going out to those in need from my house. For the cats, the
d*gs, the skunk, the moms and dads and sibs, the jobs, for everyone who
is needing comfort and support these days.We've been in and out over the
past few weeks and while I haven't responded I have thought of you all
and told Hobbes, Selena and Lacey about everyone in need. We are off for
our final trip, the *big* race of the year. We'll be gone for 10 days. I
hate leaving the kitties. I usually cry as I drive out the driveway.
Will you remember my three during your purrs and prayers? Send them
comforting, companionship purrs? I have someone coming to check on them
but that someone isn't with them as long as we are each evening - and
that someone isn't me! I'm going to miss them while we're gone! I hope
that everyone stays well while we're gone and I'm already looking
forward to getting back and joining the group again.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Old September 11th 03, 06:47 PM
Denise VanDyke

Happy racing and good luck! Is this the run-offs in Ohio? It's a shame
that it won't be televised until November! At least from the info I've
been able to get. The little ones will do just fine with the sitter,
they just won't let you know that when you return!

- Denise

Old September 11th 03, 07:01 PM
Christine Burel

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Of course, we'll think of your cute kitties and send them comforting purrs
during your absence! I know how you feel about leaving your furkids -- it's
very hard! Sounds like they'll be most happy in their own environment
though. Try and have fun in spite of it all and we'll look forward to your
return!
Christine, Omar, Midnight, Oreo, Robin & Tucker

Old September 11th 03, 07:36 PM
Julie Cook

Mid-Ohio is it, Denise. Yeah, the end of November is when they plan to
televise. At least we'll get to watch it when the do air it. Hobbes and
the girls will be sure to let me know how neglected they were while we
were away and demand extra love - after we've been properly ignore.
Thanks a lot!

Julie

Old September 11th 03, 08:09 PM
Marina

Have a nice and safe trip, Julie. We will purr for Hobbes, Selena and Lacey
to not be too upset while you are away.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old September 11th 03, 09:50 PM
polonca12000

Purrs that everything goes well with the kitties as well as with the race,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snipWe are off for

Old September 11th 03, 11:58 PM
Brenda Watkins

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

have a wonderful trip, Julie! Emmy and Pea will send purrs to your guys.
Brenda

Old September 14th 03, 05:34 PM
Tanada

Julie Cook wrote:

We are off for
our final trip, the *big* race of the year. We'll be gone for 10 days. I
hate leaving the kitties. I usually cry as I drive out the driveway.
Will you remember my three during your purrs and prayers? Send them
comforting, companionship purrs? I have someone coming to check on them
but that someone isn't with them as long as we are each evening - and
that someone isn't me! I'm going to miss them while we're gone! I hope
that everyone stays well while we're gone and I'm already looking
forward to getting back and joining the group again.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena and Lacey

Purrs and companionship thoughts for the kitties and for you. Good luck
on your race and we'll miss you almost as much as your kitties will.

Pam, Rob, and the NC nine