Another Vet Visit for Persia

Old August 14th 12, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Another Vet Visit for Persia

"MaryL" wrote in message

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

Please know that we are purring and praying for Persia.

Boyfie never seems to drink. He has a bowl of fresh water every day and
never touches it. I don't know why.
Kitty FC never drank either until she got into trouble with her kidneys.
Maybe the wet food they have/had gave them the hydration they needed?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Canned food does give them a lot of hydration. Also, it's possible that
Boyfie drinks water when he is outdoors.

Unlikely. I pretty well know where he goes when he is out and there is no
water - but it's not impossible that he drinks from an unknown source.
He never drinks from his waterbowl at home - and neither did KFC. Until her
kidneys started playing up.
Cats will drink if given dry food, but mine always have wet and don't seem
to need to.
Once KFC started to drink like a fish I knew I had a problem.
Tweed

I'm hoping Persia will get a very good vet report.

MaryL

OEJ 's vet visit Stormmee Cat anecdotes 12 March 29th 10 07:34 PM
TED visit Marina Cat anecdotes 11 February 21st 06 10:44 PM
TED Visit!!! Stormmee Cat community 7 November 13th 05 04:14 AM
TED visit Adrian Cat anecdotes 18 May 9th 04 10:15 PM
TED visit Marina Cat anecdotes 32 November 19th 03 05:21 AM