Offensive Spayed and Neutered Comments

Old October 15th 04, 12:20 AM
ChildFree23

Default Offensive Spayed and Neutered Comments

Just who in the hell do you people think you are to question
why anyone has NOT mutilated another animal for YOUR
convenience? You may not realize it, but your blatant
stupidity has prompted you to QUESTION why ***my***
cat had kittens and why ***my*** family is enjoying it - why
***my*** family is enjoying LIFE.

Oh? And what do you plan to do with the unwanted litters your
unaltered cats are bound to have? Let them be euthanized just
because they are unwanted? That's not very pro-life of you

Oh, you ARE on birth control, aren't you?

Actually, I had my tubes tied not too long ago.

Surely you aren't contributing to the dangerous population
of HUMANS by
continuing to BREED, ARE YOU?

See above comment about tubal ligation.

Don't you CARE? Don't you KNOW that humans are breeding out
of control?? Why
aren't you doing YOUR part? The adoption centers for
children are
OVERFLOWING. Fortunately, they aren't put to death - they're
just thrown out
into society into the welfare system, so we ironically end
up taking care of
them anyway.

I am doing my part. See above comment about tubal ligation.

****ing hypocrites. This is MY house and you want to know
what I do to MY
cats for YOUR egotistical satisfaction?

How are you taking responsibility for whatever "unwanted"
litters your unaltered cats may have?

I hope that if you ever get pregnant, the first question out
of everyone's
mouth is "Why on EARTH aren't you on birth control!!"

Oh, but I am. I wish I could say the same for you, my dear.

Oh, and one more thing -- are you prepared to watch your cats
die a slow, painful death from ovarian, uterine, breast, or
testicular cancer?

Old October 15th 04, 01:49 AM
Electric Nachos

ChildFree23 wrote in message ...
Just who in the hell do you people think you are to question
why anyone has NOT mutilated another animal for YOUR
convenience? You may not realize it, but your blatant
stupidity has prompted you to QUESTION why ***my***
cat had kittens and why ***my*** family is enjoying it - why
***my*** family is enjoying LIFE.

Oh? And what do you plan to do with the unwanted litters your
unaltered cats are bound to have?

What facts do you have to qualify that this is an "unwanted" litter?

Let them be euthanized just
because they are unwanted? That's not very pro-life of you

Who said I was going to "let them be euthanized?!" Why are you calling me
anti-life when you do NOT know whether or not I would allow their
euthanization? Why have you made an assumption without knowing any facts?
Why do you not know how to think things through before opening your mouth?
What school district did you attend? What kind of educational system let you
pass through without checking if you knew how to ask for facts, BEFORE
formulating a conclusion?

Oh, you ARE on birth control, aren't you?

Actually, I had my tubes tied not too long ago.

They should have been tied right after your birth.

Surely you aren't contributing to the dangerous population
of HUMANS by
continuing to BREED, ARE YOU?

See above comment about tubal ligation.

See above comment about proper timing.

[...]

Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to pump my animals full of drugs and man
made food and poisonous pest control which is KNOWN to CAUSE that ****.

Idiot

PLONK

Old October 15th 04, 08:02 AM
Rrb

Electric Nachos wrote:

Big snip [No pun intended].

If you want to direct your comments at the ones who actually posted
those type of comments to you that's one thing. But as one who didn't I
am a bit offended at you grouping us all together by your comments.

Old October 15th 04, 03:32 PM
ChildFree23

Oh, you ARE on birth control, aren't you?

Actually, I had my tubes tied not too long ago.

They should have been tied right after your birth.

I would have, but in 1970 the laparoscopic procedure wasn't
available yet.

I am doing my part. See above comment about tubal ligation.

****ing hypocrites. This is MY house and you want to know
what I do to MY cats for YOUR egotistical satisfaction?

How are you taking responsibility for whatever "unwanted"
litters your unaltered cats may have?

What facts do you have to qualify that this is an "unwanted"
litter?

Your original post. You're totally clueless as to how it
happened!

Oh, but I am. I wish I could say the same for you, my dear.

Oh, and one more thing -- are you prepared to watch your
cats
die a slow, painful death from ovarian, uterine, breast, or
testicular cancer?

Unlike you, I'm not stupid enough to pump my animals full of
drugs and man made food and poisonous pest control which
is KNOWN to CAUSE that ****.

Then what *are* you doing to prevent future unwanted litters?