Jump-N-Bat

Old November 21st 04, 01:28 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Will she be joining the Siamese Cats Choir?

Duz dey have non-Meezer memfurs? If so, den prolly. She talks a whole lot.

Meowmie Debby also said she's never been to the Midwest. The
fartherest west she's ever been was Garrett County, Maryland
back when she was a kitten.

Mine Paw has been all ober the US, and has been to Catnada and to some
places in Burope and Asia, but him doesn't really to go dem udder
places. If him could, him would just stay in his liddle home town efurry
day.

Do you want to teleport over to look around? I would love to
meet myne new sifur-in-claw!

Yes, let's! I fink youz will like her. I fink she's furry purty. As
purty as a kittygirl can be, anyway, when it's not yourown most bootiful
self!
Old November 23rd 04, 02:28 AM
ChildFree23

Meowmie Debby also said she's never been to the Midwest.
The fartherest west she's ever been was Garrett County,
Maryland back when she was a kitten.

Mine Paw has been all ober the US, and has been to Catnada
and to some places in Burope and Asia, but him doesn't
really to go dem udder places. If him could, him would just
stay in his liddle home town efurry day.

Meowmie Debby would be furry happy if she had the time, and
was organized enough, to write her first novel.

Do you want to teleport over to look around? I would love
to meet myne new sifur-in-claw!

Yes, let's! I fink youz will like her. I fink she's furry
purty. As purty as a kittygirl can be, anyway, when it's not
yourown most bootiful self!

Oh, Sammy, you're such a charmer! [PurrPurrSmurgleSmooch]

Should I meow a new thread?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old November 23rd 04, 02:28 AM
ChildFree23

Fangu for your kind offer, Miss Violette. Can you teleport
over on Thursday, when Auntie Becky and Unca Joe come back
from staying in a hotelplace? And stay for a little
turkeybird and stuffing?

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Always The Hospitable Kitty

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
just let me know if he gets out of hand, I do a good
Halloween cat because I
am black and my hair puffs really good because it is a bit
longer than DSH
but you can't tell that until I puff up, Miss Violette,
stretching and
getting ready to help aunti dab and her friend Lillith
ChildFree23 wrote in message
news
I don't know. A few nights ago, I was lounding on Meowmie
Debby's bed, and Auntie Becky came into the room. I meowed
at
her and sniffed her fingers. They smelled friendly, so I
let
her pet me.

But you could teleport over and hiss-spit at Auntie Becky's
boyfriend Joe.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
Is it time for me to scratch your littermate again, Miss
Violette, who
understands about having her house disrupted
ChildFree23 wrote in message
ink.net...
[Lilith sticks her snoot into the water to nuzzle and
ice
cube toward Sammy, but gets water up her nose
instead.
She
shakes her head and takes a few sips of water.]

It'z kinda hard to not get wadder up yourz nose. I
usually
end up snorting water all ober da place, but I'z will
be
careful not to snort wadder on you, mine luff.

Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderfullest things to make
girlkitty feel special.

Feel like portin over to Harri's parti? We'z already
know
da
truck purty well, from our 'ventures a few months ago.

Sure! Can Meowmie Debby come too? Her littermate,
Auntie
Becky, is visiting and she wants to get away, even if
for a
little while.

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney

Old November 23rd 04, 03:53 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Oh, Sammy, you're such a charmer! [PurrPurrSmurgleSmooch]

[blush]

Should I meow a new thread?

Yep, I fink so.

I fink dat Harri Kitten might be porting to Paris. Wez could always port
to the metalmonster and see who is still dere, and if Harri is gone wez
could den port over to Paris too.

Sammy Kitten

Old November 23rd 04, 05:46 AM
Miss Violette

I would to visit you and turkey bird sounds wonderful, maybe you and Sammy
should just bring your mom to France? Miss Violette, not liking many hooman
men

Grant Leaperbutt Karen Cat anecdotes 18 February 5th 04 04:01 AM
Capt. Midnight's DOC Party ChildFree23 Cat community 129 October 18th 03 11:54 PM