Special Delivery For Cat Shooter

Old April 1st 05, 10:43 PM
Cat Lover

Default Special Delivery For Cat Shooter

Special Delivery For Cat Shooter

Indiana man receives nasty package acknowledging dastardly deed

MARCH 29--Since shooting a neighbor's cat last month,
Kenneth Nailleux has been the object of much scorn from
fellow Valparaiso, Indiana residents. Nailleux, 65, told
cops that he leveled his .22 at the animal because it
kept coming onto his property and attacking birds using
a feeder. That explanation didn't wash with neighbors,
especially when the cat had to be put to sleep as a
result of the gunshot wound. Since then, Nailleux has
complained to the Porter County Sheriff's Department
that he is being harassed over the shooting, pointing to
the recent arrival at his home of a gift box containing,
as the below police report notes, a "replica of a pile
of excrement." Somebody, cops determined, used the
services of fecalgram.com, which will anonymously mail
a revolting, non-toxic pile of what looks like crap. In
fact, the brown stuff (now on sale for $24.95) is actually
a manmade concoction of flour, water, salt, and other
ingredients that give the product its stench. The box
delivered to Nailleux also included a 12-character password
that, when keyed into the fecalgram.com web site, delivered
the anonymous sender's message:

"It's time for you to move out of our neighborhood. No one
likes having you live among us and this 'gift' is a reflection
of what we think of you. Remember this feeling every time you
leave your house and have to drive through the neighborhood.
We do not want you here." While the prank may not rise to the
level of criminal conduct, Nailleux has told cops that he will
be contacting a lawyer as a result of the harassment. (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/0329051cat1.html
Old April 1st 05, 11:09 PM
KellyH

"Cat Lover" wrote in message
Special Delivery For Cat Shooter

Indiana man receives nasty package acknowledging dastardly deed

snip

He's lucky that's all he got. A pile of fake ****, big deal.

--
-Kelly
kelly at farringtons dot net

Old April 2nd 05, 06:05 AM

On Fri, 01 Apr 2005 16:43:53 -0500, Cat Lover
wrote:

[...]

I'd say he's very, very lucky he didn't murder my cat; not that I would
let my cat out.

But still....He has SO MUCH bad kharma, I wouldn't be surprised if
something rather nasty happened to him, his house, his car, etc.

I'm a real believer in kharma.

Old April 2nd 05, 08:47 PM
em

"Cat Lover" wrote in message
[...]

I can't imagine any lawyer who wouldn't laugh himself into a stomache-ache
when he is informed of the "harassment". After all, what he received in the
box is pretty much edible *grin* even if stinky. It is apparent to me that
his neighbours do not wish to have such an unpleasant person loose in their
area. He could have turned a water hose on the cat! Shooting it so that
it is maimed?! Do they not have laws about discharging firearms within
inhabited areas?

This nut is going to a lawyer when he should be charged for discharging a
firearm within city/town limits? The web site message appears to amount to
a petition from his neighbours. I wouldn't want some loony with a gun
living in my neighbourhood, either. If he is going to maim a cat so that it
has to be euthanized, what will he do to someone's toddler that accidently
wanders into his yard?

If he was soooo concerned about the birds, he could have put something
around the base of the feeder that would have turned the cat off or
inhibited him from getting at them so easily. I would think a few
spray-downs from a garden-hose would have kept this pussy-cat away, but then
again, killers usually don't have much of an imagination OR intelligence.

I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall at any lawyers' offices he visits! I
doubt I could send fake poop if that was my cat he shot and I had to have
euthanized. It would have to be bird crap, since he thinks so much of them.
Then , I think I would have to enlist help and make the creep eat it, too.
(I'm sooo sweet!)

Em
--
God requires that we assist the animals, when they need our help. Each being
(human or creature) has the same right of protection.

One can measure the greatness and the moral progress of a nation by looking
at how it treats her animals.
-Mahatma Gandhi -

Old April 2nd 05, 10:49 PM
Larry R Harrison Jr

The man could've sprayed the cat with a hose instead, but otherwise, I
say--good for him. If people would control their pets and keep them within
their own domain rather than letting them run loose and wreck havoc on other
people's property, incidents like this would almost never happen.

LRH