[OT] Inspirational Lyrics

Old December 11th 04, 07:26 PM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Inspirational Lyrics

Richard Marx's new song, "Ready to Fly" is awesome, he has a wonderful
voice, and the music "soars". It lifts me up when I'm feeling down. If you
get a chance, get this one! [This isn't SPAM, I have no connection with Mr.
Marx or his record company and I will not get any gain from this
endorsement - this is purely a personal recommendation.]

I've been trying to open the door
To the secret of my destiny
And every new road I think is the one
Seems to lead right back to me

I've looked for a way to be wiser
A way to be strong
Now I see the answer was hiding
In me all along

Chorus:
And I'm ready to fly
Over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I'm ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I'd find something to lift me so high
I've always had wings
But I wasn't ready to fly

Restless, hopeless, and misunderstood
Like so many others I know
So busy tryin' to keep holdin' on
When I should've been letting go

I was given the gift to find it
The spirit inside me
But I never really imagined
All I could be

Chorus:
And I'm ready to fly
Over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I'm ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I'd find something to lift me so high
I've always had wings
But I wasn't ready to fly

The answer to all of my wonder
Was right in my hands
Now it's time for me to discover
All that I am

Chorus:
And I'm ready to fly
Over the sun
Like a rocket to heaven
And I'm ready to soar
Right through the sky
Never dreamed I'd find something to lift me so high
I've always had wings
But I wasn't ready to fly

I've always had wings
Now I'm finally ready to fly

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 12th 04, 04:14 PM
Bob M

CatNipped wrote:

[...]

Napster shows 2 different songs with this title by Richard Marx. One
is Ready to Fly (Cold Start) and the other is Ready to Fly. I downloaded
both. Thanks for the heads up.

Bob
Old December 12th 04, 04:44 PM
CatNipped

Napster shows 2 different songs with this title by Richard Marx. One
is Ready to Fly (Cold Start) and the other is Ready to Fly. I downloaded
both. Thanks for the heads up.

Bob

What are the differences between the two? I love the song - how do you like
it?

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 13th 04, 12:41 AM
Takayuki

"CatNipped" wrote:

Richard Marx's new song, "Ready to Fly" is awesome, he has a wonderful
voice, and the music "soars". It lifts me up when I'm feeling down. If you
get a chance, get this one!

If you say that the song is good, it must be, since you used to really
go out of your way to locate the best songs for your web site. Off
the top of my head, I recall you used "Devil with the Blue Dress" and
"A Whiter Shade of Pale" on your cat pages.

Old December 13th 04, 01:25 AM
CatNipped

"Karen Chuplis" wrote in message
I think cold start version has no intro. I bought it and put a slide show

it of race horses because that is how I feel about racing. I kind of
obsessed over it, but it is done and really cool. Wish I could post it
somewhere but I suspect copyright people wouldn't be happy. Anyhow, big
thanks for the heads up. It's a GREAT song.

I like racing too. Toady DH and I just got finished watching Hidalgo for
the 3rd time, and Seabiscuit is also a favorite. That is a perfect song for
a race horse slide show!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 13th 04, 01:26 AM
CatNipped

"Takayuki" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote:

Richard Marx's new song, "Ready to Fly" is awesome, he has a wonderful
voice, and the music "soars". It lifts me up when I'm feeling down. If

you
get a chance, get this one!

If you say that the song is good, it must be, since you used to really
go out of your way to locate the best songs for your web site. Off
the top of my head, I recall you used "Devil with the Blue Dress" and
"A Whiter Shade of Pale" on your cat pages.

Wow - I can't believe you remember that!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 13th 04, 03:49 AM
Tanada

CatNipped wrote:

"Takayuki" wrote in message

If you say that the song is good, it must be, since you used to really
go out of your way to locate the best songs for your web site. Off
the top of my head, I recall you used "Devil with the Blue Dress" and
"A Whiter Shade of Pale" on your cat pages.

Wow - I can't believe you remember that!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Tak is incredible. He seems to be able to remember EVERYTHING. I am in
awe.

Pam S.

Old December 13th 04, 04:41 PM
Bob M

CatNipped wrote:

Napster shows 2 different songs with this title by Richard Marx. One
is Ready to Fly (Cold Start) and the other is Ready to Fly. I downloaded
both. Thanks for the heads up.

Bob

What are the differences between the two? I love the song - how do you like
it?

Hugs,

CatNipped

I think they were mismarked. The Ready to Fly (Cold Start) should have
been When You're Gone. I think Napster messed up.

Bob