Matter of Perception

Old October 7th 12, 03:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Matter of Perception

Dave's PC has been on the blink so much that today I hied myself to PC World to get him a new one (Xmas AND next birthday present)

It's sitting the hallway still in the box because..

As far as we see it I just spent a not inconsiderable sum on buying a new PC

As far as Sarsi see's it meowmie just spent a not inconsiderable sum on a lovely new box to sleep on

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old October 7th 12, 04:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Lesley" wrote in message

Dave's PC has been on the blink so much that today I hied myself to PC World
to get him a new one (Xmas AND next birthday present)

It's sitting the hallway still in the box because..

As far as we see it I just spent a not inconsiderable sum on buying a new PC

As far as Sarsi see's it meowmie just spent a not inconsiderable sum on a
lovely new box to sleep on

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
***************

Happy Birthday to Dave! Open the box... seems like more fun if she can
crawl inside! There's probably plenty of other cardboard for her to play
with, too

OB Cats: Persia is doing well considering her recent diagnosis of early
stage renal failure. She's eating the r/x kidney formula dry kibble. (She
pretends not to but I hear her crunching in the middle of the night and I
sure have to refill the bowl in the morning.) She begs for the the wet r/x
food twice a day, only as long as I mix it with a little Friskies or Fancy
feast. She's pooping and peeing regularly. She does seem to groom herself
more frequently, so I have been brushing her a lot. She loves to be brushed

Jill