[OT] Bubbels - New High Score

Old December 10th 04, 12:58 AM
CatNipped

Default [OT] Bubbels - New High Score

http://www,PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/

I just can't get the *low* scores - that's what takes skill!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 10th 04, 02:27 AM
Yowie

"CatNipped" wrote in message
http://www,PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/

I just can't get the *low* scores - that's what takes skill!!

Wow! Now thats a high score indeed.

How do you take screen shots, btw? I never did figure that out.

Yowie

Old December 10th 04, 02:32 AM
CatNipped

"Yowie" wrote in message
"CatNipped" wrote in message
http://www,PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/

I just can't get the *low* scores - that's what takes skill!!

Wow! Now thats a high score indeed.

How do you take screen shots, btw? I never did figure that out.

Yowie

There's a key on my keyboard (above the "Insert" key) that reads
PrtScn/SysRq. When you press that key it puts a picture of your current
screen into your clipboard. Then just go into a program that can use
pictures (I use PhotoShop, but you can use Windows "Paint" or even Word),
and do an "Edit" "Paste" (or CTRL + V) and it will put a copy of the screen
into the program. Then you just save it as a .jpg or .gif file.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 10th 04, 02:42 AM
CatNipped

OK, I *swear* the first screen shot was the real deal, but I couldn't resist
this - oh the magic of PhotoShop!!! LOL

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/FakeScore.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old December 10th 04, 04:03 AM

CatNipped wrote:

OK, I *swear* the first screen shot was the real deal, but I couldn't resist
this - oh the magic of PhotoShop!!! LOL

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/FakeScore.asp

That would take a month!!

Joyce
Old December 10th 04, 04:10 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"CatNipped" had some very interesting things
to say about [OT] Bubbels - New High Sco

There's a key on my keyboard (above the "Insert" key) that reads
PrtScn/SysRq. When you press that key it puts a picture of your current
screen into your clipboard. Then just go into a program that can use
pictures (I use PhotoShop, but you can use Windows "Paint" or even Word),
and do an "Edit" "Paste" (or CTRL + V) and it will put a copy of the screen
into the program. Then you just save it as a .jpg or .gif file.

Thanks! I've been wondering how to do that in Windows 2000.

Old December 10th 04, 08:34 AM
Bev

Sorry, wrong URL - darn typos:

"CatNipped" wrote in message
http://www,PossiblePlaces.com/Bubbels/

I just can't get the *low* scores - that's what takes skill!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

I am deeply impressed by this Catnipped. I have always wondered about
that key! Perhaps all those hours playing bubbels has taught me
something after all!!

Bev
--
The email of the species is more deadly than the mail.
Old December 10th 04, 04:00 PM
CatNipped

OK, here is the lowest "official" score ("official" since I remembered to
get a screen capture).

http://www.possibleplaces.com/bubbels/lowscore.asp

Hugs,

CatNipped

Solving Bubbels Bev Cat anecdotes 41 December 13th 04 09:18 AM
[OT] Bubbels Question for Yowie CatNipped Cat anecdotes 7 December 10th 04 09:29 PM
[Bubbels] High Score tally Yowie Cat anecdotes 54 November 24th 04 04:11 AM