Charlie's new person

Old March 15th 06, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Charlie's new person

Well, it seems that Charlie has adopted a new person. I sent him to
live with a Melanie, her husband and daughter of two years old. He has
known Melanie for years now. But it is her husband he is adopting. Her
husband has become his new love. Not that he won't come out for Melanie
and even be petted by the two year old. But it is dear old dad of the
family that has captured Charlie's heart for now. He has a new person.
Even his wife Melanie recognizes that as much as she loves Charlie, he
gets to choose his next person. And just as important, Charlie has
captured her husbands heart. He has come to love that cat already. My
father chose well for a home for Charlie after he died. I am very well
pleased.

Bridget
Old March 15th 06, 12:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I'm glad he's found a new home and love until he meets your father at
The Bridge.
Suz&Spicey

Old March 15th 06, 12:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

He has come to love that cat already. My
father chose well for a home for Charlie after he died. I am very well
pleased.

Your father was very wise to make such arrangements for Charlie's well
being. I'm only 28, but in the event something were to happen to both
me AND Dylan, I've made arrangements for my father to take my cats.
Although he chooses not to keep pets in his own home, he has pet sat
them before and he said he would keep them in his house in luxury for
me because he knows what they meant to me.

As for Charlie, you can NEVER *tell* a cat who his slaves are, HE will
decide for HIMSELF! I'm glad Charlie likes his new family

--Fil

Old March 15th 06, 02:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:
Well, it seems that Charlie has adopted a new person. I sent him to
live with a Melanie, her husband and daughter of two years old. He
has known Melanie for years now. But it is her husband he is
adopting. Her husband has become his new love. Not that he won't
come out for Melanie and even be petted by the two year old. But it
is dear old dad of the family that has captured Charlie's heart for
now. He has a new person. Even his wife Melanie recognizes that as
much as she loves Charlie, he gets to choose his next person. And
just as important, Charlie has captured her husbands heart. He has
come to love that cat already. My father chose well for a home for
Charlie after he died. I am very well pleased.

Bridget

I'm _very_ happy to hear, Charlie is doing so well in his new home. :-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old March 15th 06, 07:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

God moves in mysterious ways
Glad Charlie and his new person are together.
Lily & her mama
--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old March 16th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:
Well, it seems that Charlie has adopted a new person. I sent him to
live with a Melanie, her husband and daughter of two years old. He has
known Melanie for years now. But it is her husband he is adopting. Her
husband has become his new love. Not that he won't come out for Melanie
and even be petted by the two year old. But it is dear old dad of the
family that has captured Charlie's heart for now. He has a new person.
Even his wife Melanie recognizes that as much as she loves Charlie, he
gets to choose his next person. And just as important, Charlie has
captured her husbands heart. He has come to love that cat already. My
father chose well for a home for Charlie after he died. I am very well
pleased.

Bridget

Great news, Bridget. So happy Charlie is adapting so well.

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe
Old March 17th 06, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Bridget wrote:

Well, it seems that Charlie has adopted a new person. I sent him to
live with a Melanie, her husband and daughter of two years old. He has
known Melanie for years now. But it is her husband he is adopting. Her
husband has become his new love. Not that he won't come out for Melanie
and even be petted by the two year old. But it is dear old dad of the
family that has captured Charlie's heart for now. He has a new person.
Even his wife Melanie recognizes that as much as she loves Charlie, he
gets to choose his next person. And just as important, Charlie has
captured her husbands heart. He has come to love that cat already. My
father chose well for a home for Charlie after he died. I am very well
pleased.

Bridget

That's wonderful to hear, Bridget.
Purrs and lots of hugs for you,