PURRS needed for Mosey

Old February 7th 08, 10:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

Default PURRS needed for Mosey

Our 6 year old Mosey aka FuzzFace, our darling gray and white longhair, has
to go see the vet tomorrow. These people are wonderful.
Mosey 'lost his dinner' last night, his favorite canned food, and has pooped
outside his box. His poop sometimes contains blood, and he 'might' have a
sore tooth. I'm praying he doesn't have a sore tooth/kidney damage. I'm so
worried about him. His breath is bad, so we'll just hope he gives me a
'sample' to take in to the Dr tomorrow.
Mosey is always the one who comes in and comforts me when I'm in pain and
feeling sad, and it would kill me if we lost him too, after losing Mutt in
December of last year.
I'm having a panic attack right now...
Maybe I'm just un-reasonably paranoid..IDK
I'm gonna keep an eye on him tonite.
Love to all
Kyla
--Mosey, Pookie, Pipps & Sqweex

Old February 7th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Lots of purrs on the way for Mosey.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old February 7th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
I'm having a panic attack right now...
Maybe I'm just un-reasonably paranoid..IDK
I'm gonna keep an eye on him tonite.

Lots of purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 7th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Purrs for Mosey, and for you.

--
Joy

Don't believe everything you think

Old February 8th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=

"Outsider"
"Kyla =^..^=
[...]

Thank you, and for ALL all the purrs...they are greatly appreciated.
Mosey has a 2 pm appointment on Friday, the 8th, at 2 pm, Pacific time..
I'll keep you posted on his status
I took a 'chill pill' to calm my panic attack, and some &*$# meds for my
knees.
Thank you ALL for your purrs and caring
I love ALL ove you
PUUUURS for all that need one
Kyla
--Mosey, Pookie, Pipps, Sqweex

Old February 8th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Irulan

Purrs and prayers that Mosey recovers quickly and it's nothing serious.

Lily & her mama

--
Irulan
from the stars we come

Old February 8th 08, 05:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

Kyla =^..^= wrote:
[...]

Purrs on the way for Mosey's problem to be minor.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Purrs needed again W. Leong Cat anecdotes 11 May 1st 06 07:58 PM
Purrs of condolence and also job purrs needed Gabey8 Cat anecdotes 15 April 7th 06 05:44 PM
Job Purrs needed again! Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 21 July 31st 05 08:09 PM
Purrs needed W. Leong Cat anecdotes 2 June 23rd 05 04:49 PM
Purrs needed David Yehudah Cat anecdotes 87 June 12th 04 06:53 AM