Sammy's 'Venture

Old March 31st 04, 05:10 PM
ChildFree23

I'ze not really a kitten anymore. I'ze three yearses olded.

Me neifur. I'z almost one whole year old, and I'z a lot more mature dan
my years - dat comes from being abandoned when I was really too liddle
to away from my mommacat.

A person GranMeowmie used to work with -- before she retired -- founded me
and my two litter mates 'bandoned at the side of the road, so she broughted
us to TED's (where she worked with GranMeowmie) till we could be vaccinated
and 'dopted. Auntie Tara (another one of GranMeowmie's co-workers) tookened
mine sisfur and bruffer, and when I was thirteen weeks old I wented home
with GranMeowmie.

And I do appreciate more mature girlcats.

[blush] Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderful things1

Do you have chicken flavored Fancy Feets, in the green label?

Lilith Kitten

Well, lookie heer - I'z haz a bunch of green-label chicken Fancy Feetsz.
Howz about I set out a couple dishes of dat for usz? Den maybe affer we
eetz we could go meet some ari-fur-zona kitties dat I heerd about.

Okay, that sounds furry nice!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old March 31st 04, 06:53 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Sorry to heer bout dis tragic effent, but Sammy is a gud kittee!

We'ze didn't no dat dere iz anudder meowchat list. What iz itsownself like?
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
ChildFree23 wrote:
How long after being left at the altar should a kitty wait before
looking for anoffur winkwink?

Lilith Kitten, Age 3
Left At The Altar By Smokey Gordon

Oh no! Das awful! How long ago did dat happen?

I fink da right time is whenefur feels right to you. I iz certainly
not in a rush - we iz bof young kitties, and I iz a patient kitty.
You is a furry cute, furry friendly girlcat an I wud be delighted
to have you as mineown kittyfriend .

Sammy da 'Venture Kitten
ever accomodating

It was a few months ago, on a mailing list I meow on. I was
supposed to get wedwinked on my third purr day, this past January
31, after mine bachelorette party, but the groom (Smokey Gordon)
never showed up. I thinks I'ze ready to get on with mineownlives.

Can we start out by being Very Special Friends?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Old April 1st 04, 01:27 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Mlle. Anais!

I knows Sammy is a good kitty. He has treated me furry well, in the time
I've spended with himownselves.

I'll send you the details in a private meowmail.

Lilith Kitten
--
childfree twenty-three at earthlink dot net

Old April 2nd 04, 08:58 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

A person GranMeowmie used to work with -- before she retired -- founded me
and my two litter mates 'bandoned at the side of the road, so she broughted
us to TED's (where she worked with GranMeowmie) till we could be vaccinated
and 'dopted. Auntie Tara (another one of GranMeowmie's co-workers) tookened
mine sisfur and bruffer, and when I was thirteen weeks old I wented home
with GranMeowmie.

Dats inneresting, dat we'z bof gots similar early histories.

[blush] Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderful things1

Well fangu! But I'z just being honest wif yourownself.

Okay, that sounds furry nice!

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Since Paw moved dat metalmonster casts acid glare at his Paw, we cud
either visit wif some arifurzona kitties, or wif sum of da northern
catifurnia kitties I meeted, or wif some kitties I meeted in Tacatma,
Washingfurton. Or we'z could take a walk along da Tacatma waterfront.
I'z heerd Paw talking on da telephone, sayin dat he'z would be at dis
metalmonsterstop for 34 hours.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 2nd 04, 09:00 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

It was a few months ago, on a mailing list I meow on. I was supposed to get
wedwinked on my third purr day, this past January 31, after mine
bachelorette party, but the groom (Smokey Gordon) never showed up. I thinks
I'ze ready to get on with mineownlives.

I'z didn't know dere was a meowchat mailing list. I'z furry sorry dat
happened. I'z don't know what happened to Smoky Gordon, but I'z furry,
furry sorry dat you'z getted hurt.

Can we start out by being Very Special Friends?

Lilith Kitten
Age 3

Abso-furr-lutely! I fink dat a couple of kitties ought to get to know
each other furry well afore finking about winkwinking anyhow.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 2nd 04, 09:02 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Okay. Is the meowmail address you post under a valid one?

Lilith Kitten

Yes, it is. All of us kitties has our own e-mail addresses. Mine is
(srm stands for Samuel Redcat Mahoney).

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
ChildFree23

A person GranMeowmie used to work with -- before she retired -- founded
me
and my two litter mates 'bandoned at the side of the road, so she

broughted
us to TED's (where she worked with GranMeowmie) till we could be

vaccinated
and 'dopted. Auntie Tara (another one of GranMeowmie's co-workers)

tookened
mine sisfur and bruffer, and when I was thirteen weeks old I wented home
with GranMeowmie.

Dats inneresting, dat we'z bof gots similar early histories.

But my littermates and me didn't have to be trapped. The ted's assistant
just picked us right up.

[blush] Oh, Sammy, you say the most wonderful things1

Well fangu! But I'z just being honest wif yourownself.

Honesty is good!

Okay, that sounds furry nice!

Since Paw moved dat metalmonster casts acid glare at his Paw, we cud
either visit wif some arifurzona kitties, or wif sum of da northern
catifurnia kitties I meeted, or wif some kitties I meeted in Tacatma,
Washingfurton. Or we'z could take a walk along da Tacatma waterfront.
I'z heerd Paw talking on da telephone, sayin dat he'z would be at dis
metalmonsterstop for 34 hours.

Let's meet the Tacatma kittiez!

Lilith Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 02:42 AM
ChildFree23

It was a few months ago, on a mailing list I meow on. I was supposed to
get
wedwinked on my third purr day, this past January 31, after mine
bachelorette party, but the groom (Smokey Gordon) never showed up. I

thinks
I'ze ready to get on with mineownlives.

I'z didn't know dere was a meowchat mailing list. I'z furry sorry dat
happened. I'z don't know what happened to Smoky Gordon, but I'z furry,
furry sorry dat you'z getted hurt.

There is a meowchat mailing list. I'll meowmail you the subscription
instructions as soon as I can find them.

Can we start out by being Very Special Friends?

Abso-furr-lutely! I fink dat a couple of kitties ought to get to know
each other furry well afore finking about winkwinking anyhow.

That's how my bruffer Capt. Midnight and his winkwink Hobbes started out, as
Very Special Friends. Then, after they meowed together for a while, they
gotted winkwinked.

Lilith Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 03:35 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

There is a meowchat mailing list. I'll meowmail you the subscription
instructions as soon as I can find them.

Dat would be good. I'z on da meowchat chat room right now, over at
pethobbyist.com.

That's how my bruffer Capt. Midnight and his winkwink Hobbes started out, as
Very Special Friends. Then, after they meowed together for a while, they
gotted winkwinked.

Lilith Kitten

I fink dat's a furry wise idea.

Sammy Kitten

Old April 3rd 04, 03:44 AM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

But my littermates and me didn't have to be trapped. The ted's assistant
just picked us right up.

I'z wud prolly have been easier to get close to, but I was furry scared.
I didn't like being dumped in da Out.

Honesty is good!

Yes, I believe so.

Sammy Kitten