Very bad time.

Old July 31st 06, 04:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Default Toilet raining cats. Was:( Very bad time.)

Huu flushez?
Pit2nya, curiouzlee

Stormmee wrote:
we duzint have 'sprince wif diz system, TV fellin when hizsef wuz a
kitten so he wuuld nefur doit, Tiger
Fred Williams wrote in message
On July 30, 2006 1:45 pm, Stormmee wrote:

we haza littermaid? mate?? i didn't read it gud, it haza rake anna
putz da litter inna box afur you iz owt anna den da hooman emtpiez
da box later, butted da poopin area iz clean fur anofur cat... anna
soft thinkz you save onna buying litterz kuz lezz iz skuped away,
Trudi,

Right now we'z usin a regualar "multi-cat" litter and Fred
uses a slotted scoop. I guess many of you have the same system.
We'z not to crazy about mechanical boxes, but could be willin tu
lern. Have you or ennyone exoerience with the CitiKitty
toilet training system? If this is reasonably effective, I think it
would be the way
to go. We cats are already curious about the toilet and enny water
flowing. It fascinates usses! It's a technology already in place in
the best compartments and it wood mean zero fuss for our hooman wif
no worries about hisownself forgettin tu clean our boxes out and
usses havin to go inna stinkin old litter. Wen that happenz, we leaf
hisownself messages, but his memory duzn't improf. Well at least
it's not tuu often.
Ifn we coud use da toylet like hisownself, we'd feel more
equal and more like famili.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 31st 06, 02:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Ryan used to take hisownself's toy mouse into da toilet and shase it
around da bowl inna water. I don't think it's gwinter be a problem wif
him.

Old July 31st 06, 02:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Wif an extension onna lever I think we might lern tu flush, but whoever
happens by can give it a go, whenever. A friend told me uv a cat that
lerned tu flush the toilet in the half bathroom by the front door but
it was a signal that the cat wanted to go out. It didnt concerve
water, but it got people's attention.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

On July 30, 2006 11:53 pm, Sylvia M wrote:

Huu flushez?
Pit2nya, curiouzlee

Old August 3rd 06, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

On August 3, 2006 11:09 am, Stormmee wrote:

somecat at owr howze usta put in soft howze shoez so nowoomanz keepz
da bowl klozed, Tiger, lookin sidwayz at OEJ
Fred Williams wrote in message
news
Ryan used to take hisownself's toy mouse into da toilet and
shase

it
around da bowl inna water. I don't think it's gwinter be a problem
wif him.

Hmmmm. We might haf a problem wif Ryan again. He did have that thing
about chasin da mouse in da bowl. Splash, splash, ker-splash!
We's still thinkin bout it.
Lets see how things go down.

Old August 4th 06, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams

Yes, We'z gwinter try tu remembfer. Right now Cinnamon & Ryan are
having a great time wif a toy mouse and an old burlap coffee bag. Ryan
gets under the bag wif da mouse and Cinnamon bats at him frum outside.
They have had months playing wif dat bag and neffer seem to tyre uv it.

Diana.

OEJ Fred Williams wrote in message
On August 3, 2006 11:09 am, Stormmee wrote:

somecat at owr howze usta put in soft howze shoez so nowoomanz
keepz da bowl klozed, Tiger, lookin sidwayz at OEJ
news Ryan used to take hisownself's toy mouse into da toilet