Purrs fur Frieda, please

Old July 26th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Default Purrs fur Frieda, please

My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids
didn't help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney,
since her blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2,
and da udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj
tomorrow an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big
brudders, Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.
Old July 26th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:32:05 -0700, Me wrote:

My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids
didn't help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney,
since her blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2,
and da udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj
tomorrow an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big
brudders, Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.

God bless you Frieda.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147

Old July 26th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Julie Porter

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
[...]

Loving purrs and white light from the Porter Cats.

Old July 26th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Hail and farewell, Miz Frieda. Itz furry speshul when we gitz to say gbye
to a kittee befor dey leev fur da brij. May yur jurnee be eezee, an may da
hartz uv yur luvved wunz rememfur da gud timez az dey heel.

Rebecca, for her house

Old July 26th 06, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:32:05 -0700, Me wrote:

My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids
didn't help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney,
since her blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2,
and da udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj
tomorrow an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big
brudders, Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.

Purrs for Frieda on her trip to Rainbow Bridge and for all those who
mourn her passing. MLB

Old July 26th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:32:05 -0700, Me's nimble, little paws typed:

My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids
didn't help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney,
since her blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2,
and da udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj
tomorrow an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big
brudders, Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.

We iz sorry to reed ov dis, and send owr purrs to Frieds fur an eezy
jurney, and to her hoomanz to heel dere hartz.
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/26/2006 9:55:57 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old July 26th 06, 03:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 18:32:05 -0700, Me wrote:

My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids didn't
help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney, since her
blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2, and da
udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj tomorrow
an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big brudders,
Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.

This is so furry sad. All of us will be purring dat Frieda's journey to da
Bridge is a peaceful one.

Harri Roadcat
Old July 26th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Fangu all fur yur kind purrz. I slept next to meowmie last night but
when she putted me on da floor by da water and fud, ize didn't want any.
My mouth feels ucky. Den I tried to walk to da litter box and ize
stumbled an fell. My paws are tired an don't goes where ize want dem
too. Ize going to go hide in da closet til itz tyme to go to da furry
nice TED who will makes me feel bedder an bring me to Binkley an Opus,
my furry favorite big brudders.

Frieda

Hoomin note: Snowflake, the only other kitty in the household that has
bonded with Frieda, kept watch over her last night. I think Snowflake
knows that the end is near. Booker came up and sniffed Frieda, but all
Frieda could muster was a weak squeak, when normally she'd hiss at him
if he was anywhere near. Her awareness of her surroundings is about nil.
I sure will miss the little lady.

Old July 26th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

The Cooper Cats send their best purrs. Ms Frieda, we hope you have a
very very easy trip and enjoy being with Binkley and Opus. We send
sympathies to yur human & the other kittees. Raphael