Purrs fur Frieda, please

Old July 27th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Default Purrs fur Frieda, please

Purrs for your fursister and for you.
Samwise

see pictures of Sam at http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos
"Me" wrote in message
My sissyfur, Frieda, has told meowmie dat it iz tyme to go to da bridj.
She used to be a fightin' 6 pounds, and now is down to 4 lb 2 oz an only
hides in da closet now. Her kidney is not werking too well. Fluids didn't
help. TED thinks she might have only ever had one werkin kidney, since her
blud has been borderline high for 9 years, an shez now 16 1/2, and da
udder kidney is all little. TED is gonna help her cross da bridj tomorrow
an ize gonna miss my liddle frend. She'll be met der by hur big brudders,
Binkley (RB) and Opus (RB).

Snowflake

an Chappy an Booker an meowmie Julie.

Old July 27th 06, 11:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

six cats form a circle to purr for this sadness,... Tiger steps furwurd...
We are sorry fur yourownsefz anna hope you will soon be able ta juz think of
da gud timez, Tiger returns to the circle and commenses purring wif hiz
howze

Old July 28th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Fur Conspiracy

Default Frieda 1990-2006

Mrrqueeekkk!

We sendz purrz an waggaz fur awl ov yew, missin Ms. Frieda.

We kno she iz hokay now. She can effen cuddle wif da Mr.
Chauncey-da-Pup cuz he alwayz liked tu haff a small kat snuggle in da
feavvers on hiz chezt and front pawz. He iz furry gentle wif katzen
an all ozzer small aminalz.

Chuggz an sweet queekz,
Ms. M-M

The Fur Conspiracy:
Ms. Martha-Mound (VC, TGK), Mr. GrowlTiger (DOC),
Shadow da Pup, and (Furry) Fred
also Mr. TigerSam (PC) and Clarence da Choklit Moose
[Edit it to make it work.]
Old July 28th 06, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Ms. M-M,

I bet Frieda's already cuddled up wif Mr. Chauncey. She was definitely
the heet seeking missle in ar house. Wen da heet wud go on she waz
alredy on top of the register (we haz a grabity furnace, furry gud gud
fur kitties). She luved to kurl up next to a big big kitty.

Snowflake

Old July 30th 06, 12:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Me wrote:

Frieda had a furry furry easy passing to da bridj with TEDs help. She
looked so peaceful and finally comfortable. I'm sure it was all the
purrs of the rpcc kitties that made it so easy.

Frieda was a bandoned kitty, the runt of a litter left outside the
building where I worked at Stanford in 1990. I already had 2 kitties,
but no one wanted this little one, so I took her in. She had beautiful
torbie markings, but was always a tiny little lady. She always cuddled
up with Opus (RB) and Binkley (RB), and now she can be with them forever.

Mietze, if you could please add a brik for Frieda, House of Heather, to
the Walk of Remembranz, we would be furry greatful.

Meowmie Julie, Snowflake, Chappy and Booker

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs for a gentull jerney an happy reeyoonyuns at
da Bridge fur Frieda. Wee'ze furry sorry fur her fambly, left beehind
an sadhartid.

Her brick has bin playsid, wiff da graytisst respekt.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old July 31st 06, 04:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Fangu furry furry much, Mietze. We preciate all da wurk you do in
maintainin da beutiful Walk. It is a cumfurt to meowmie an us kittiez to
see Frieda's brik.

Snowflake