Election central: the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

Old July 30th 06, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Default Election central: the race for Sheriff of Catmerica

If it please the Community, I will use this thread to keep yourownselves
updated on election results.

Here are the guidelines I am aware of. Please let me know if they should be
changed.

--There is one vote per kitty.
--To vote, a kitty must be 6 months old and have posted in RPCC at least
once.

Here are the kitties whose votes I have seen so far:

Via email (carrieand bishop-6 at yahoo dot com)
Cinder
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Cousin Rosco P.
Catrane

On RPCC
Onyx

Old July 30th 06, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

if you didn't see owrs we willz put dem here we izunt skared,
tiger, OEJ, TV, Trudi, Chester and Stormmee, all vote for rosco,
. com...

Old July 31st 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Weze like to fote:

Fur Rosco:
Snowflake
Chappy

Fur Louise:
Booker

Old July 31st 06, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we juzt beleefz in the power of homezty anna trudi'z right hook, Tiger
Julie Porter wrote in message
.net...
Yu are braive cats!

HoneyCat

"Stormmee" wrote in message
if you didn't see owrs we willz put dem here we izunt skared,
tiger, OEJ, TV, Trudi, Chester and Stormmee, all vote for rosco,
. com...

Old July 31st 06, 01:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Anti Sandy wrote:
If it please the Community, I will use this thread to keep
yourownselves updated on election results.

Here are the guidelines I am aware of. Please let me know if they
should be changed.

--There is one vote per kitty.
--To vote, a kitty must be 6 months old and have posted in RPCC at
least once.

Here are the kitties whose votes I have seen so far:

Via email (carrieand bishop-6 at yahoo dot com)
Cinder
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Cousin Rosco P.
Catrane

On RPCC
Onyx

Heer iz mine seelt N-V-Lope, Anti Sandy.
--
Pitö.önya, luuking boff wayz an slinking off

Old July 31st 06, 05:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Sandy

Thank you, Pitoonya. I had a little trouble reading it, so your Meowmie
told me in email what your vote was and I have recorded it.

Anti Sandy

Old July 31st 06, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 22:52:12 +0000, Anti Sandy wrote:

If it please the Community, I will use this thread to keep yourownselves
updated on election results.

Here are the guidelines I am aware of. Please let me know if they should be
changed.

--There is one vote per kitty.
--To vote, a kitty must be 6 months old and have posted in RPCC at least
once.

Here are the kitties whose votes I have seen so far:

Via email (carrieand bishop-6 at yahoo dot com)
Cinder
Kitty Schottland
Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Cousin Rosco P.
Catrane

On RPCC
Onyx

Here are the Highland kitties votes:
Cleo, Tabitha, Sammy, and Ranger vote for Roscoe.
Amelia and Harri vote for Louise.

Roscoe, please note that Harri and I don't hav anything against you. Far
from it; we think you would make an excellent Sheriff. We just feel
compelled to vote for a fellow Tough Girl Kitty (us TGKs have to stick
together, after all).

And here are our neighbor's votes:
CaliCat and ShortTail Tom both vote for Roscoe.

Old July 31st 06, 08:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Anti Sandy wrote:
If it please the Community, I will use this thread to keep yourownselves
updated on election results.

I vote fur Louise fur sheriff becuz she iz gud at keeping da bad kitties
in line.

Allegra
Vote 4 self.

"Lovable Louise"