Meowmie is unhappi and confused

Old December 22nd 10, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Meowmie is unhappi and confused

And so is we!

Meowmie gotz email askin if she sent her secret santa gift yet or got ourz.
Meowmie is happy to send gift but didnt sign up and is confuzilated on who
to send to as she haz 2 possible names, Shez no meamie and will happily send
gifties to kittahs but don't know da rulez as she didn't sign up.

Shez hoping to get messages back in time to get a giftie overnight fedex in
time to the kittahs as she's a good meowmie an dont want no kittahs leften
outa kiss a mouse.

Now Iz feelz bad. I gotz mine and some other kittah didnt get therz cause
we didnt knowz they waz pending us. Meowmie promises though, that if she
can get the name an address of the kittah she was assigned, shez gonna send
even if late.

Wez very very sorry if a kittah gets a late giftie. Wez not mean but just
found out 21 Dec fur the first time we wuz entered. Bless you fur the
coordinator who let us know!

(Meowmie note, we just thought we got a random actual gift from the card
mailing list I signed up for back in Norember. The gift arrived about 5
days ago. My info is not that hard to find and as best as I can tell,
another signed us up, but we are happy to be in it. I don't know the
'rules' or what to send. Also, we just have no clue who to send a cat toy
assumably and have 2 *possible* names of which we have only the address of
one. If I dont hear back in time, I send something to the one address I
have tomorrow with fedex overnight as that is best I can do).

Please forgive if we iz late. If wez can figure out which kittahs and get
the address, wez be hapy to send goodies! Meowmie is real good at goodiez!

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent!

Ps: The doggies wanna saz iffin the other house needz bonz or doggie toys,
dey be happi ti add a few

Old December 22nd 10, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It isn't about getting the gift as much as about sending one to somecat.
Don't stress over it, no one would want that. Stuff happens and, if you
didn't sign up, like I said, don't stress not worth it.

Old December 22nd 10, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

Please forgive if we iz late. If wez can figure out which kittahs and
get the address, wez be hapy to send goodies! Meowmie is real good at
goodiez!

Daisy-chan the magnifiscent!

Ps: The doggies wanna saz iffin the other house needz bonz or doggie
toys, dey be happi ti add a few

Not to worry, Daisy-chan! You and your meowmie don't need to stress over
this. It sounds like it was a simple misunderstanding, and Bast knows
those happen often enough when humans are involved!

And no kitties will go without. Our Secret Santa Coordinator does a
wonderful job, and he/she will have arranged for a backup Secret Santa
helper to have already sent out a gift to the appropriate kitty or
kitties. So relax, don't worry or feel bad, and enjoy the Kissamouse
season!

Amelia
Old December 22nd 10, 03:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

anna besidez, anee kittee onna sekret santa grup wunt be mad aneeway,
beclawz we knowz dat sumhoominz, //glare atta soft/// iz slow anna not
allatime effiecent, anna sinze diz izunt efun yourown hoominz deluqwincee
nocat will be upsetted, OEJ

Old December 22nd 10, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Hi!

I think now I did sign up, but muffed it and there was some confusion with
email addresses.
I didn't get the notification back and think I just 'forgot' about it?

Either way, a gift was already mailed by a backup person and next year, I'll
ask to be one of the first backups.

Old December 23rd 10, 01:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

Wull, we dint sine up fur da Sekrit Santa cuz uf munny ishuze. Mrrrrrrrt,
but we sent owt sum nise kardz.
Hoap yew awl gotted dem ai hulpd Ma rite dem. n we gotted LOTZ uf nise
kardz, fank yew awl sew mutch. .
Ma n Pa wyl gib usses sum gud nip fur Kissamouse n dey hab une noo toy fur
usses.
Luvz, Mosey, PookyKat, Pipps n Sqweex

Old December 23rd 10, 08:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Meowmee sined up tu be bak-up rite at da beginnink an hazn't herd frum
co-ordinater attall. Hur duzint hav ruum fur enny moor toyz fur me, so
we didunt do SS thiz yeer, juzt kardz an bak-up.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old December 23rd 10, 09:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

No rum fur stufz fur da kittee of da howse? Datz owtrajis! Owr Meowmie sez
we haz too mennee toyz, so maybe I shud juss port sum uv dem over to yur
howse!

Sundance

Old December 24th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Rillee, If hur gaeve awaye doze dat I dunt play wiff dere wud be ruum
furr moor.
--
Pitô.ônya

Confused MLB Cat community 3 February 12th 09 03:06 AM
I confused John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 1 September 10th 05 04:19 PM
I confused Kwaazy Katz Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 04:19 PM
Confused cat Doc Bubba Cat health & behaviour 22 February 13th 04 02:59 PM
Ok I'm confused GraceCat Cat anecdotes 33 October 24th 03 07:31 PM