Dum liddle treerat...

Old September 7th 06, 05:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

Default Dum liddle treerat...

Sew, dere I wuz yesfurday... sittin' onna bak uf da kowch wachin' da
whirled goze by. Alla suddin, a liddle treerat skampurred owt frum
unnerneef a bush, an' ranranranranran, az fazt azzit kuld, tu da offur
syde uf da rode. It wentid up uh tree wen it gottid tu da uffur syde
uf da street. Den, dum liddle treerat ranranranranran bak DOWN da
tree, an' krossed da rode AGIN tu da bush dat wuz da hideehole inna
furstist pwayse.

I meowed tu Grandmeowmie, "Grandmeowmie... kum wach da dum liddle
treerat!". Grandmeowmie sez tu mineownself, azziff I'z an idjit, "Whut
liddle treerat, Onyx?". "Wayt fur it, Grandmeowmie.".

So... shur enuff, dum liddle treerat kumz owtta da busheez (no, nottid
dem busheez...), an' krossiz da street AGIN tu da tree it wentid up
befur. Den, a fyoo minnitz latfur, dum liddle treerat, shur az spit,
runz bak DOWN da tree an' krossiz da rode AGIN tu da bush onna uffur
syde uf da rode!!!

Fur sum dum reezin I haz no ideer abowt, dis wentid on fur a gud 7-8
minnitz... dum liddle treerat kumz frum unner da bush... dum liddle
treerat krossiz da rode... dum liddle treerat goze uppa tree onna UFFUR
syde uf da rode... dum liddle treerat kumz DOWN da tree an' skampurrz
akross da street tu dat bush, an' den da hole fing startz ohfur agen.

Dum liddle treerat... I wuz hopin' dat a metalmonstur wuld eet dat
idjit.

--- Onyx

UB ~ This escapade actually took place here where *I* am, and at the
bus stop... it was the strangest thing I've seen in a while... dumb
little tree rat going from one side of the street to the other, at
least 5-6 times before my bus came. I had NO idea what s/he was
doing... and I'm fairly certain it was the same one, over and over.

Old September 7th 06, 08:53 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 6 Sep 2006 21:05:19 -0700, "Cory" wrote:

[...]

The Jays in my yard effect me the same way. I wish to eat them but my
stupid human is a bird-lover. Birds are cat treats I say! They tempt
me with their leaping from holly to apple tree. They taunt my hunting
skills from the other side of a screen door! My human is so rotten to
seperate us.
Cat liberation!!

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?j=t&i=140147
Old September 7th 06, 09:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Cory wrote:
[...]

Du yu tink maybee dumliddletreerat wuz gatherink berreez ur wurmz ur
sumpin, an hydink dem in da tree-hole?
Du day hab liddul cheek poketz?

Neow yu wyll kno were tu fynd it wen yu ar left owt, speshully if yu ar
hongree ;-)

--
Pitö.önya

Old September 9th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz fur liberatin da birdiez rite into the nize warm home... of mine
tummy!!! OEJ
John Ross Mc Master wrote in message
[...]

A liddle eatin an a liddle dansin Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 132 April 16th 06 06:18 PM
Fangu, Liddle Kitty! Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 0 December 16th 05 12:32 AM
My liddle tribyoot... Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 12 November 3rd 05 12:10 PM
Da Gestbuk Heather Cat community 316 November 11th 04 04:05 PM
PacoBell and Charlie go Kissamouse carolling pam Cat community 6 December 16th 03 03:09 PM