Meowy Kissamouse

Old November 5th 07, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Default Meowy Kissamouse

Meowmie wantz to gif you all a kissamouse prezent of yur furry own
domain fur da storiez, an she kin host it (watefur dat meens).

But, someone wit more kreativity den herz haz to pik da name.

rpcc.org is alreday taken.

Weze du dis democatticaly, we gitz watefur wins.

To chek availability go to godaddy.com an put da name in da Domain Name
Search box in da middle of da paij.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy
Old November 5th 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby and Lee will ge so gladz of diz. It is hard to wade thru all the
posts all da timez. Our houze finks diz is great idearment and votes to do
it. Thankz you for wanninto da big thing. Piglet dreading for gramby to
start reading all those posts and trying to figure seguence, whatever that
iz.

Old November 5th 07, 07:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Dis iz wunnerful nooz! We will try to fingk uv a name, but fangks
furryfurry much to yurown Meowmie fur dis!

Rebecca

Old November 5th 07, 09:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Dat izza wunnerful gift. Clowder hazzint bin taken (meenz a groop uf cats).
Or Meowchat? Or CatsCommunity? No madder what yoo call it, it will be
grate.
Princess Pasha

Old November 5th 07, 09:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Clowder iz a gud iderment, too.

Keep da ideaz cuming, an we'll make a list frum dis fred in a few daze
and den efurryone can diskus an den vote.

Fangu!

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 03:50 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Joy Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 08:41 PM
MEOWY KISSAMOUSE EFFURRRYBODY !!! NeeCee Cat anecdotes 1 December 19th 06 10:35 PM
Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 03:23 AM
Meowy Kissamouse CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 05 01:14 AM