Purrz pleeze fur Gwampa

Old October 3rd 08, 04:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Jen[_3_]

Default Purrz pleeze fur Gwampa

Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

- Muwway
Old October 3rd 08, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 03 Oct 2008 08:58:02 -0700, Jen wrote:

Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

We will definitely purr fur him, Muwway. Cancermonsters is scary! Mineown
Grandmeowmie is fightin dem too, has been fur seferal years.

Sammy
Old October 3rd 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 3, 11:58*am, Jen wrote:
Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

Wee iz purrin four himself. Myne meomie livd a long tim wen shee had
cancermonsters. Even dough shee iz gon now, wee iz glad wee had doz
extra yeers wiff herself. Myne uncl Bill will cry if I say mor.

--
WooToo, wiff Maggy May, Sunrise ann Missy
Old October 3rd 08, 06:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Meowmie Carol

On Oct 3, 11:58*am, Jen wrote:
Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

- Muwway

We'ze purrin.
TopHat and the gang.
Old October 3rd 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 3 Oct 2008 08:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Jen's nimble, little paws
typed:

Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

- Muwway

Mine purrs is on da way, Muwway.....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/3/2008 2:40:26 PM
Old October 3rd 08, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had sum
fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom him. Dey
are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some purrz dat he
stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he ken be considrin
dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

- Muwway

Purrs and love frum Beauty and Cinder~!

Old October 3rd 08, 10:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Jen wrote:

Hewwo all - my mommy's daddy has been in de horsepittle cuz he had
sum fluid build-up in his tummy. Dey dwained five liters (!) fwom
him. Dey are hopin he ken go home today. But I'm hopin fur some
purrz dat he stayz healthy fwom now on, at least as healthy as he
ken be considrin dat he has cansur.

Tank you.

- Muwway

Purrrs frum owr house dat yor Gwampa can beat off does cansur monsters
an be well again fur all da fambly.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old October 3rd 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

purrs on the way.

--
Ann
in Connecticut

Old October 4th 08, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Weze purrrrin.
Purrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrum
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrumpurrrrrrrrrum
purpurpurPUrrrrPUrrrrrPurrrrrrpurpurpurpur
Ralph, Fred, Alice, Jane, Ricky, Mary, and Judith