OT, somewhat: Christmas Card List

Old November 5th 03, 10:38 PM
Tanada

Default OT, somewhat: Christmas Card List

OK, People. We currently have 41 names on the Christmas Card list.

They include: JEM's Mom, BlueBird, Andrea, Badwilson, Bridget, Byron &
Christine, CATerine, Yowie, Dan & Nancy M, Denise V, Ginger-lyn, Gizela,
Hazel Az, Helen M, Jeanne H, Jennie, Julie C, Kajikit, Karen C, Kate M,
Lisa L, Liz P, Irulan, Lucy's Mom, Marina K, Mark E, Nan, pmendhall,
Queen OASS, Renee D, Richard S, Russ & Kim W, Sharon, Shirleycatuk,
Stacey S, Steve T, SUQKRT, Tanada, The Gwozdzillaz, Theresa M, Victor M

For those who don't know what's going on, every year some crazy intrepid
person (this year it is me) takes on the task of collecting addresses
and names of those who want to send and/or receive Christmas/Season's
greeting cards. We have many countries and religions represented in
this group, so getting cards from everyone is quite a thrill for most of
us. The list is kept among those who send/or receive cards, and not
given out, though some of us have used it to send cards letters, and
gifts for other than Seasonal purposes. No nasty-grams have ever been
sent in the list, so long as we've had it going (this is the third year
for it) and I hope I can do half as well as my predecessors have done in
compiling it.

If you want to get your name on the list, now is the time to do so. I'm
planning on spending this weekend in compiling and sending the list out
to those who've asked for it. This so reminds me of when Mandy was
little and every time she got mad at one of us, she'd say that she was
"going to PUT US ON DA LIST." We'd plead for her to do so, and
eventually she quit, and threatened to tell Grandma instead. Grandma
was/is a more potent threat, and none of us have wanted to be reported
to Grandma, yet.

Pam S.
Old November 5th 03, 10:46 PM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I've emailed my info to you TWICE now, and I don't see me on 'DA LIST'
:-( Is there something wrong with your email??? Are you NOT getting it, or
is Earthlink surrepticiously dumping any email from me into your jung email
box?

PLEASE email me at magicmoodjeep (at) insightbb (dot) com
---
The ONE and ONLY
in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too)©
http://www.geocities.com/the_magic_mood_jeep/

Old November 6th 03, 12:06 AM
Tanada

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

I've emailed my info to you TWICE now, and I don't see me on 'DA LIST'
:-( Is there something wrong with your email??? Are you NOT getting it, or
is Earthlink surrepticiously dumping any email from me into your jung email
box?

PLEASE email me at magicmoodjeep (at) insightbb (dot) com
---

I sent an email. I hope it arrives soonest and we can get this
straightened out. I am looking forward to seeing your card this year.

Pam S.
Old November 6th 03, 04:48 AM
Marina

"Tanada" wrote
OK, People. We currently have 41 names on the Christmas Card list.

Talk about perfect timing, Pam! I just ordered a stack of cards from our
local shelter.

--
Marina, one of those with no religion, so very secular card

Old November 6th 03, 08:45 PM
polonca12000

How adorable! Thanks, Pam.
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip This so reminds me of when Mandy was

Old November 7th 03, 05:10 AM
LOL

Tanada wrote in message ...
OK, People. We currently have 41 names on the Christmas Card list.

They include: JEM's Mom, BlueBird, Andrea, Badwilson, Bridget, Byron &
Christine, CATerine, Yowie, Dan & Nancy M, Denise V, Ginger-lyn, Gizela,
Hazel Az, Helen M, Jeanne H, Jennie, Julie C, Kajikit, Karen C, Kate M,
Lisa L, Liz P, Irulan, Lucy's Mom, Marina K, Mark E, Nan, pmendhall,
Queen OASS, Renee D, Richard S, Russ & Kim W, Sharon, Shirleycatuk,
Stacey S, Steve T, SUQKRT, Tanada, The Gwozdzillaz, Theresa M, Victor M

(snippety)

Pam, I was on an earlier iteration of the list, so assume I was just
overlooked this time, but would you mind checking to see if I'm there?
I don't want to miss the card swap - it's always so much fun!

Thanks,
Krista
Old November 7th 03, 05:11 AM
LOL

Tanada wrote in message ...
OK, People. We currently have 41 names on the Christmas Card list.

They include: JEM's Mom, BlueBird, Andrea, Badwilson, Bridget, Byron &
Christine, CATerine, Yowie, Dan & Nancy M, Denise V, Ginger-lyn, Gizela,
Hazel Az, Helen M, Jeanne H, Jennie, Julie C, Kajikit, Karen C, Kate M,
Lisa L, Liz P, Irulan, Lucy's Mom, Marina K, Mark E, Nan, pmendhall,
Queen OASS, Renee D, Richard S, Russ & Kim W, Sharon, Shirleycatuk,
Stacey S, Steve T, SUQKRT, Tanada, The Gwozdzillaz, Theresa M, Victor M

Oh man, never mind. I'm Queen OASS, aren't I?

Oops,
Krista
Old November 7th 03, 05:18 AM
Takayuki

(LOL) wrote:
Oh man, never mind. I'm Queen OASS, aren't I?

Oops,
Krista

I hope that's an acronym, and not Queen O'A**

Old November 7th 03, 09:08 PM
Tanada

"Magic Mood Jeep©" wrote:

Got your email, and sent you the info - did you get it?

Yup, you're on da list now.

Pam S.