Persia as "Elvis"

Old November 21st 03, 11:42 PM
jmcquown

Default Persia as "Elvis"

While getting ready for work this morning I was sitting on the edge of the
bed pulling on my stockings. Persia was curled up at the end of the bed in
such a way that her face was towards me. I glanced over and she did this
weird thing with one side of her upper lip, you know, like the Elvis Presley
one-sided lip-curl thing. Then she let it drop back down. I continued to
watch and, as she looked at me, she did it again. There was a fang visible
where her lip curled up. And again.

It was starting to creep me out! I had to reach over and pat her head to
break this Elvis impersonator spell before she could say, sort of sotto
voce, "Thank you, thank you very much." LOL

Jill (just outside of Memphis, TN)

Old November 22nd 03, 04:53 AM
Hopitus2

(Snort) Elvis may have "left the building" but his spirit lives on, as you
observed. Poor Persia, unwillingly "channeling" the King! And before you
pooh-pooh the notion, look where you live! Unworldly, to say the
least......I'd keep an eye on her for the next few days, Jill.

"Brenda" wrote in message
:
: . ..

Old November 22nd 03, 07:46 AM
jmcquown

Hopitus2 wrote:
(Snort) Elvis may have "left the building" but his spirit lives on,
as you observed. Poor Persia, unwillingly "channeling" the King! And
before you pooh-pooh the notion, look where you live! Unworldly, to
say the least......I'd keep an eye on her for the next few days, Jill.

I'm quite aware of where I live Now, unless Elvis is the one who came
around rubbing against my leg as I sat on the commode (okay! symbolism!)
this afternoon and gently bit me on the knee, I'd say maybe Persia had a bit
of food stuck in her teeth and it was bothering her.

Jill (anyone wanna buy the newspaper from his FIRST funeral?)

"Brenda" wrote in message

. ..

Old November 22nd 03, 06:19 PM
polonca12000

LOL, Persia is quite a character!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"jmcquown" wrote in message
. ..
While getting ready for work this morning I was sitting on the edge of the
bed pulling on my stockings. Persia was curled up at the end of the bed

in
such a way that her face was towards me. I glanced over and she did this
weird thing with one side of her upper lip, you know, like the Elvis

Presley
one-sided lip-curl thing. snip

Old December 9th 03, 06:03 PM
SUQKRT

In article , "jmcquown"
wrote:

It was starting to creep me out! I had to reach over and pat her head to

break this Elvis impersonator spell before she could say, sort of sotto voce,
"Thank you, thank you very much." LOL

Jill (just outside of Memphis, TN)

Belated response: Spooky! LOL
Suz