WAH! [OT]

Old December 27th 05, 06:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default WAH! [OT]

Erin [my daughter] just told me that she's going to be moving back to New
Orleans. Greg [Erin's husband] has been staying in New Orleans with his
mother since he had to go back there to work, while Erin and her children
have been staying with me. Greg's sister and her husband are not going to
be staying with Greg's mother after all like they'd planned (they got their
FEMA trailer already), so Greg's mother said Erin and the girls could move
in to be with Greg (how nice of her /sarcasm)(1). Erin is now *REALLY*
hoping to get the FEMA trailer *SOON* so she doesn't have to live with her
mother-in-law for very long, but she *is* grateful to be able to stay with
her husband, and the girls will be happier staying with their dad - but,
ohmygawd, am I going to miss them!!!!

Erin will be coming back to Houston next Tuesday to pick up the dogs and the
rest of their belongings (without the girls so she can leave all the seats
out of the mini-van to make more room for their stuff - *IF* she can get her
mother-in-law to watch the girls for a day :). She'll stay the night, and
then she'll be gone again for good (of course she'll come back for visits,
but as far as living with me is concerned - *SIGH* - empty nest syndrome
all over again!!!!).

(1) Even though they had enough room for Erin and the girls, she said she
didn't want them staying with her because their landlord might not like it,
and that she was too frail to put up with young children (the woman is
almost 300 pounds of loud, nasty temperament), and because she didn't want
the dogs there. The dogs are still not welcome there, so they will have to
stay at Erin's house while they are rebuilding it, but that shouldn't be a
problem because Erin will be there all day, every day. Because of that
they're desperately trying to get the huge pecan tree removed and the fence
fixed.

Hugs,

CatNipped