Miss Lily Whiskers is in a most excellent mood. :)

Old December 1st 08, 02:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Miss Lily Whiskers is in a most excellent mood. :)

Following the integration of Tara-Cat into the Miles Clowder, it now
means that I have my study back instead of being occupied by Tara.
After cleaning it today, the door is open and everyone can wander in
and out. Miss Lily Whiskers is especially happy. She has been able to
resume her favourite hobby meatloafing on top of the deskf with the
occasional observational merp about what I am typing. She hasn't
stopped purring since she's arrived.

I do so like to make my cats happy!!

Helen M
Old December 1st 08, 03:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel[_2_]

Location: Albuquerque, NM, USA

Any possibilities of seeing a piccie of Tara in her forever home?
Christine

Old December 1st 08, 07:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Granby

Mine are happy as we have our big bed back. My company left yesterday and
last night when I headed for bed, all three cats and Sadie DOG ran to the
office. Halfway down the hall, I made a turn and heeded for the bedroom.
In no time they were all in their proper places on the bed making
appropriate "Good to have my bed back" noises.