Happi Purrday Janyewairee Kitties!

Old December 31st 04, 10:41 PM
Shahna

Default Happi Purrday Janyewairee Kitties!

Bekawz dere ar a lot uf Noo Yeer purrday kitties, I'm posting diz
urlee dew tew da holidaze! Sewwwwwww - -

Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrday tew yew,
Happy Purrrrrrrrrday deer rpcc kitties,
Happy Purrday tew yew!
an mennee moor!

1 - Marble, Nutmeg, Tucker, Zamboni
8 - Tripper
15 - P.C.
20 - Maxwell
25 - Baldrick Benpurr, Bob Blackadder
31 - Lilith Kitten

Agan, if enny kitties yew no ar knot onda lizt, ore da dayte iz rong,
pleze let me no. Fangu.

Shahna

Old January 1st 05, 01:09 AM
Beverly Orel

Anna Happy PuRRRRRRRRrrday frum alla us, tuu!!

Samantha, Finney, Lucey, & Jeannie

Old January 27th 05, 08:50 PM
Ray or Fran

Happy purrday effuryone - weze hopez youze either had or will have a
wonderful day.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply