Completely OT but....

Old January 12th 05, 10:37 PM
Karen

Default Completely OT but....

I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

Old January 12th 05, 10:54 PM
Victor Martinez

Karen wrote:
I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

Thanks for the tip, I think Tom will like her very much!

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old January 12th 05, 10:59 PM
Kreisleriana

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:37:09 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

She sounds a lot like Billie Holliday.

Theresa
Old January 12th 05, 11:49 PM
jmcquown

Kreisleriana wrote:
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:37:09 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

She sounds a lot like Billie Holliday.

Theresa

Yep, she does. John might like this to play in his booth at the art shows.
A lot of his paintings have a blues/jazz theme to them and he like to have
music to go with.

Jill

Old January 12th 05, 11:50 PM
Karen

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 15:37:09 -0600, "Karen"
yodeled:

I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

She sounds a lot like Billie Holliday.

She really does. I read in an article that she cringes to hear that because
she wants to have her own voice, but there is no doubt that she listened to
a lot of BH. Still, there are very few who come close.

Old January 13th 05, 06:40 AM
pmendhall

She sounds really good. I've bookmarked the site and will look for her
work.

Another one that is interesting is Nellie McKay. She is between 16 - 18, so
imagine what she will sound like in just a couple of years. You can hear
sound bytes at http://www.nelliemckay.com/ . Note she wrote all the songs
herself and did much of the other work on the album. I find her songs stay
with me.

Diane

Old January 14th 05, 06:10 PM
jmcquown

Karen wrote:
I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

I did a totally irresponsible thing (given my finances). Ordered the new CD
off Amazon for John... well, I'll keep it but bring it along on our art show
trips I got it for $11.08 or something like that. Not bad and her voice
is fantastic.

Jill

Old January 14th 05, 06:23 PM
Karen

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

I did a totally irresponsible thing (given my finances). Ordered the new

CD
off Amazon for John... well, I'll keep it but bring it along on our art

show
trips I got it for $11.08 or something like that. Not bad and her

voice
is fantastic.

Jill

It's really wierd but usually I have the most terrible time NOT spending
money when I most need to NOT spend money. It's like a physical reaction
even. If I think I am running short, it's like I suddenly HAVE to buy
something. Very strange.

Old January 14th 05, 06:29 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-01-14, Karen penned:

It's really wierd but usually I have the most terrible time NOT spending
money when I most need to NOT spend money. It's like a physical reaction
even. If I think I am running short, it's like I suddenly HAVE to buy
something. Very strange.

Doesn't sound weird to me. I do this too. I don't know why, other than maybe
that shiny things are a temporary upper.

--
monique, roommate of Oscar the (female) grouch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old January 14th 05, 06:54 PM
Jo Firey

"Karen" wrote in message

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Karen wrote:
I just think this woman's voice is INCREDIBLE.

http://www.madeleinepeyroux.com

Had to share. Man, man, man.

I did a totally irresponsible thing (given my finances). Ordered the new

CD
off Amazon for John... well, I'll keep it but bring it along on our art

show
trips I got it for $11.08 or something like that. Not bad and her

voice
is fantastic.

Jill

It's really wierd but usually I have the most terrible time NOT spending
money when I most need to NOT spend money. It's like a physical reaction
even. If I think I am running short, it's like I suddenly HAVE to buy
something. Very strange.

I hate to shop, but I have the same reaction to being broke. Like I can
prove something to myself by buying something.

Jo