Pictures

Old February 29th 08, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

Default Pictures

Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...

Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/

Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Ozzy4/

Archer: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Archer3/

--

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old February 29th 08, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...

Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/

Wow, Demi really is other-worldly beautiful.

Old February 29th 08, 10:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
such a little doll!

Old March 1st 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message
.. .

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Cyber, there are some cute close-ups of Jessie here...

Demi: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Demi21/

Wow, Demi really is other-worldly beautiful.

She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ; It's hard to
believe she was once a little oil-soaked scraggly ball of fluff (we thought
she was a white and black cat, didn't know till after we bathed her that she
was all white)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 1st 08, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
such a little doll!

Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels still
at age 8.5)!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 1st 08, 05:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote

She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ;

What happened with her ear? (And btw, I did not notice it until
you mentioned it, your shots were very artful.

Old March 1st 08, 05:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
such a little doll!

Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels
still at age 8.5)!

Hugs,

She and Gracie would have a blast.

Old March 1st 08, 03:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote

She really is. It's a shame Sammy messed up her ear like that, but even
that doesn't detract all that much from her etherealness! ;

What happened with her ear? (And btw, I did not notice it until
you mentioned it, your shots were very artful.

; I try to get her good side for her.

That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it filled
like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel). The vet said we
could have it aspirated with a needle, but that might let in infection and
it would likely fill back up anyway and would lead to a "cauliflower ear";
or we could do surgery to remove it, but that also could lead to infection,
and she'd have a "cauliflower ear"; or we could just leave it alone and it
would eventually go down, but cause her to have a "cauliflower ear". We
went with just leaving it alone since any course would have ended up the
same and she's terrified of everything. Taking her to the vet for it would
have been a major emotional trauma plus the physical danger of infection.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 1st 08, 03:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"cybercat" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote
Jessie: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Jessie23/

Sammy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/CatNipped/Sammy35/

Numbers 3, 4, and the last four or five are my favorite. She is
such a little doll!

Jessie acts just like she looks - she's a little clown (hell on wheels
still at age 8.5)!

Hugs,

She and Gracie would have a blast.

Yep - there's a reason her nickname is Jet-Ski! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old March 1st 08, 06:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"CatNipped" wrote
That's from Sammy bapping her on her ear and causing a hematoma (it filled
like a balloon with blood from a broken blood vessel).

Thanks, CN, I recalled this but forgot it was Demi.

Pictures of BK Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 December 1st 06 02:56 PM
OT - Pictures badwilson Cat anecdotes 22 May 24th 06 10:03 PM
Pictures Lucy's Mom Cat anecdotes 17 February 26th 05 06:49 AM
More Sam pictures Ann Cat anecdotes 9 February 22nd 05 05:37 AM
Pictures of Ana KellyH Cat anecdotes 18 August 31st 04 02:22 AM