Heer's an idear

Old September 14th 06, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Default Heer's an idear

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
meeee wrote:
Okey iffn yur meowmie can tak a pikshur uf you dressed in sumfin
speshul to do wif wun uf ower akashuns, it dusn't haf to be fansee
then email it to mmeowmie she will do tha rest. Jasmine

Fang yur Meowmee.
Hur , mine meowmee, wyll woik onnit, we had un ideer dat we wyll twry.

Wee diddit!
But I dunt tink we hab yur emayle addy rite frum yur munged wun.
Mine reel wun iz en es em oh el at de es el extreme dot com
(reed eetsh leter fonetiklee)
furr yur meowmee tu emayle yur reel addy tu uss tu send a kuppul ov
rendishunz..

Pit2nya AKA Sweetee

Ooookaay I haf sented da eemail tu yu. An if ennywun else wants to send a
pikshur to tha sekriterry to be put onna blog of owerownselfes, ower emayl
is (fonetikkally ) ef ay em ay ay ee ay at be eye gee pee oh en dee dot
com dat is a gud idear pitoonya dat way onlee cats can reeed it cos
hooomins ar ushoolly too lazee to bovver.
Jasmeeen

Old September 14th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
meeee wrote:
[...]

Weez gotdit an sented uh gudgud wun.
Fangu!

Pit2nya

Old September 14th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

"Sylvia M" wrote in message
meeee wrote:
"Sylvia M" wrote in message
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote:
meeee wrote:
[...]

Pit2nya, u luk marvelus!! Meowmie is gunna put yu up on tha blog; we'll let
u no wen it's dun, eeennywun else who wants to be on, eeemayle us
Jasmeen

Old October 20th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

meeee wrote:
Well, I jist had a furry silly idear that mite jist be wurth askin
yew all abowt. Yew no how we all has thees partees an Events an sich?
wot abowt a websit where we can put all ower pikturez uf owerselves
all dresd up an purty an doin eggsitin fings? (sekritary seems to
fink this mite be funnee but i dusn't see anyfing funny abowt it, so
i reely don't no wy she is larfing so hard becos i menshuned hur
takin a pikshur uf me in a nise hat or sumfing at tha Jellikle ball
so we can haf sum Postairitee fur ower Okkashuns)

Itz bin uh wyle, buttid I am safink uh toga pitur.
Du ya wannit?
--
Pitö.önya