Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball

Old October 4th 06, 02:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Jellicle Ball: The Story of the First Jellicle Ball

On Wed, 4 Oct 2006 08:16:53 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

whut mattaz iz dat we iz wif furndz anna celebrate the life they led and da
one we iz leadin, Tiger, wisely

Dis, my luf, iz furry, furry troo!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/4/2006 9:56:32 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old October 5th 06, 07:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I kamed so cloze ta lozin mine life until i finded deze suzk.. er i mean
lofin hoomanz i z gratful fur efuri day... mine soft iz sorta da same way...
Tiger smilin at hiz furnd
Rebecca wrote in message
om...
Yoo know, Tiger, yoo iz kwite da fuhlosofur.

Rebecca

"Stormmee" wrote in message
whut mattaz iz dat we iz wif furndz anna celebrate the life they led and
da
one we iz leadin, Tiger, wisely
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee wrote in message
Cory wrote:
wrote:
Cory wrote:

Uh... while looking in the archives, I was surprised by

something...
you kitties ARE aware that this is the TENTH annifursary of the
Jellicle Ball, right????? The first JB was held in 10/96.

--- Unca Cory

Right: 1996 = 1, 1997=2 1998=3 1999=4 2000=5 2001=6 2002=7
2003=8 2004=9 2005=10,

and TA DA -- 2006=11!!! Ergo 2006 marks the 11th (not 10th)
Jellicle Ball.

Me thinks "Unca Cory" needs a counting lesson.

The Bobcat

*HISSSSPIT*

Mine Pawpa noze howtu kownt. YU, onna uffur paw...

--- Onyx, hissily...

Neow, neow...demz boff rite, ya kno.
It wyll be da 11nt Ball, AND da 10nt annfurrsary ov da foizt ball.
(I tink)
Maybe effin da fift annifurrsary ov da syxth ball, an da syxth

annifurrsary
ov da fift ball.

O my, da got me doin it neow, buttid we ar awl rite and allrite tuu,

--
Pitö.önya, peezemaykur

Old October 5th 06, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

one thing iz fur sure, alla catz anna hoomanz here iz purti wonnerful, I
thinkz we haz almozt alla togaz gifin owt, whut iz left? dekoratin? dat
izunt mine depurrtmint but i kan kari stuffz ifin you wantz... shuld you azk
little kitty if her wantza hep sinze GM usta doit? Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 5 Oct 2006 13:01:02 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

I kamed so cloze ta lozin mine life until i finded deze suzk.. er i mean
lofin hoomanz i z gratful fur efuri day... mine soft iz sorta da same

way...
Tiger smilin at hiz furnd

I finks dat itz wunnerful dat you - an so many offur kitties in dis
kommunity - fownd dere won troo homes...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/5/2006 2:12:47 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old October 22nd 06, 05:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Shahna

GASP! (Shahna motified at Onyx's behavior)

ONYX! Behave rite now.
Boy kitties, can't turn yur bak on dem fur one sekond.

Okay, Mr. Bobcat, are yew piking on my winkwink an paw-in-law?
- - Shahna

She may be "gurrl" but you do not want to tangle wif hur; beleef me, I
no furst paw.
- - Shadow, her liddul brudder hoo lurned da hard way.