CARDZ!!!!

Old December 3rd 05, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default CARDZ!!!!

We getted a bunc of cardz today, we duzint know all of dem kuz furry wuz
tootoo tired ta open dem butted he sayed, petunia, da kooper katz, brenna
anna anti janz cardz wuz in der, anna guezz whut elze, owr TED sended uses
one too, Tiger, wonnerin ifin he hasta send da TED one bak

Old December 3rd 05, 04:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Stormee!! Thiz iz sosososososososo eggsciting! Mom just put thu
kards in thu mayle last Satday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Frum Nu
Orleens!!!!!!!!!!!! She sed she wuz hopin that kittees & peepul wud
get thu kards by Kissamouse.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoo! Theres
hope 4 ussens yet! The Cooper Cats, who r watchin' thu
mayle boks efurry day but thu mayle purrson duzn't stop here efurry
day.

Old December 3rd 05, 06:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Yup, we gotted sum, too, frum Petunia, an yoo gize, an frum da Junod
kitteez. We acshully gotted dem a fyoo daze ago, but owr sekkaterry haz
neglectid to post owr eggsitemint until now. Owrown cardz haz bin reddy to
male owt fur sefural daze, but Meowmie sed she kudnt male dem until she
wented to sumfing kalled da posoffis. I fingk she wented dere yesfurday, so
owrs shud be goin owt soon.

Sundance, thinking of advertising for new help

oups.com...

Old December 4th 05, 10:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

We wuuld try anna get new hep, butted lazt time we 'scussed diz, a hooman
kitten showed up atta owrown houze, so we 'cided ta juz keep da lazi hep we
haz, Tiger, seein da prezziez fur secret santa anna bein jealouz
Sundance wrote in message
. net...
Yup, we gotted sum, too, frum Petunia, an yoo gize, an frum da Junod
kitteez. We acshully gotted dem a fyoo daze ago, but owr sekkaterry haz
neglectid to post owr eggsitemint until now. Owrown cardz haz bin reddy

male owt fur sefural daze, but Meowmie sed she kudnt male dem until she
wented to sumfing kalled da posoffis. I fingk she wented dere yesfurday,

so
owrs shud be goin owt soon.

Sundance, thinking of advertising for new help

oups.com...