EnnyKittee wanna du sumpin fur Noo Yeerz Eef?

Old January 2nd 10, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Default Noo Yeerz Dae !!!

reeeeeeeeally? i thot et wuz jest mee dat had tew inna sew iii
dunt r u n n o f t ...Mosey

sumtimez when der iza lotsa stuffz ta bring in furm da metal monzter we
all hasta go inna bedrum, trudi

--
don't like the way i post? then either block me or send a check for my net
connection... if you choose to send the check i will consider your opinion

"Mosey =^..^=" Fangu, wull et wuz wurff a twy innyhooooo. .
Mosey

you iz beeina gud diplocat, but tryinta get hersef NOT kranki iz almozt
impurrsible, tiger, fur hiz howze

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^=" Iz umkay stormee, yer hoominz r hoam gnow n i gnow dey

"Stormmmee"
we hadda nize nite beclawz da hoominz finila kamed home stormmee,
still a bit cranky,

--
Have a great day
"Mosey =^..^="I dunt gnow ubaowt yoo awl, but I hadd uh wunnerful

Old January 2nd 10, 08:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

sumtimez we takez turnz tryinta skape diz makez da hoominz veri frusterated,
trudi, who nefur trysta skap but hasta go inna bedrum aniway

Old January 2nd 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_]

Sayme heer..I get loxed inn da Paz bafrume.
Thu ufferz dont twy n excaype.....
Mosey