Ping: Jill (and way OT)

Old January 19th 13, 03:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Ping: Jill (and way OT)

I have seen reports of thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at
Pawleys Island (apparently caused by lack of oxygen, possibly due to large
pockets of fish in too-small area). Is this close to you?

MaryL

Old January 19th 13, 04:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 1/19/2013 10:51 AM, MaryL wrote:
I have seen reports of thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at
Pawleys Island (apparently caused by lack of oxygen, possibly due to
large pockets of fish in too-small area). Is this close to you?

MaryL

I'ts not close to me unless you consider 160+ miles "close". I saw a
news report or two about the dead fish. No one is really profferring an
explanation right now. Pretty soon the political blame-game will start
and I'll opt out of the conversations.

Jill
Old January 19th 13, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

Default Jill (and way OT)

"jmcquown" wrote in message ...

On 1/19/2013 10:51 AM, MaryL wrote:
I have seen reports of thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at
Pawleys Island (apparently caused by lack of oxygen, possibly due to
large pockets of fish in too-small area). Is this close to you?

MaryL

I'ts not close to me unless you consider 160+ miles "close". I saw a
news report or two about the dead fish. No one is really profferring an
explanation right now. Pretty soon the political blame-game will start
and I'll opt out of the conversations.

Jill

~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks. It would be a bit of a stretch to call 160+ miles "close," even for
someone who lives in Texas.

MaryL

Old January 20th 13, 06:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLBriggs

On Sat, 19 Jan 2013 09:51:06 -0600, MaryL wrote:

I have seen reports of thousands of dead fish washed up on the beach at
Pawleys Island (apparently caused by lack of oxygen, possibly due to large
pockets of fish in too-small area). Is this close to you?

MaryL

In 1962, two friends and I drove across country to Boston. We had to cross Lake Michigan on a ferry boat. The lake was covered with dead gfish.
It shocked me, I have never heard more about it or if the lake was ever cleaned. MLB

ping Jill [email protected] Cat anecdotes 2 October 28th 11 12:47 AM
Ping Jill john sumner[_12_] Cat anecdotes 0 July 6th 11 03:33 PM
ping JILL Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 6 March 11th 08 07:08 PM
Ping Jill (again!) Kreisleriana[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 September 10th 07 03:48 PM
Ping Jill Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 0 January 9th 06 04:24 AM