BIG SNOW COMING

Old January 25th 13, 10:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default BIG SNOW COMING

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:

wrote in message
... It's been
coming down very heavily in London since sometime this morning (I woke
up at 7 and saw it was coming down I was very happy to snuggle back down
under the duvet!). I made one trip to the local shops and got everything
I could possibly need, came through the front door looking like a snow
woman and am now not leaving the house until tomorrow morning when I
hope the trains will be okay but doubt they will

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs __- we always know we will get snow every
year but it makes us panic. Like we'd never seen it before. We should
learn from the Germans. They have to change their tyres by law for the
winter. They also have posts at the side of the roads so you know
where you are on the road when it's covered with snow. I had go out
today and had to get a kind person who was passing by to give my car a
push before I burnt my tyres out getting my car back into my front
garden. Hope you don't get too much snow, I hear London never gets much,
is that true? We have a forecast of 5-10 cm snow for tonight, Friday,
but allegedly by Tuesday it will be 12C (and then we'll get flooding..)

Tweed

We were due to get some more this afternoon but we only had a very light
few flakes. Perhaps it'll come overnight, perhaps not. It has thawed a
little so the snow is no longer quite so deep for Sootie to go out, so
she's been out for a couple of hours tonight They've forecast rain and
wind for Sunday, she won't like that either.

Maybe you won't get it either and that it's done now.

Judith

I hope not but weather forecasters are usually very accurate now. If I get
5-10cm overnight, I think you will, too.
Woodman came today so I have fuel and plenty of human, cat and chicken food
in.
I have to be more than careful not to slip now I have osteoporosis unless I
want another broken bone to not recover from :-(

Tweed

TNR coming up dgk Cat anecdotes 0 October 4th 12 07:35 PM
They're Coming to Take Me Away, Ha Ha! John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 2 May 5th 11 09:44 PM
Big snow coming Amelia Cat community 70 February 23rd 11 11:10 PM
Ot le tit snow let it snow at least frost NMR Cat anecdotes 27 January 10th 06 04:27 PM
Could be an IBK coming! Bill Stock Cat anecdotes 9 April 30th 05 03:37 AM