Ping Mimi

Old January 9th 05, 03:51 PM
Christina Websell

Default Ping Mimi

My dear Mimi

Boyfriend here. How is my beautiful girlfriend today? Have you done
anything exciting this weekend?
You will notice I am posting to you in my very best English. I do know how
to speak a bit of cattish too though, like you. I'll try that, shall I?
Da Satday was scary. Meowmie got out da suckymonster anni went in the out,
as I thort it mite suck me inside. She don't normally do dis, she wait until
I in the out before she uses it. Dat's cos she know I don't like it.
When da suckymonster stop, I miaowed to come back to the in cos the fire was
lit and it was blowing a lot of air around in the out, very fast.
So meowmie let me in straitaway, she's very gud at this.
I just sat down to get comfy when da doorbell rang. It was meowmie's
bruvver John and her two neffews come to visit from down south (wherevver
dat mite be.)
They came in, and I sed I wanted the out strait away and sat by the door.
Meowmie said no I have to lern that most peeple won't hurt me. She told the
neffews not to touch me but just to say nice things to me so I cud get used
to dem. One of dem is 10 in human years, and de uvver one is 5.
Dey didn't touch me. Dey just said hello Boyfriend and den left me alone.
In de end, meowmie let me go the out cos she could see I was still a bit
scared. I stayed in the out for ages and when I came back in, dey were
still there! I hid under de table in da kitchen.

Der littlist one, Nathan. Blimey his head is a funny colour, sort of
orange, said to meowmie that da cat didn't like him. Meowmie sed witch cat
and he sed der black one. Dats not me, dats Kitty FC.
Meowmie said how do you know and Nathan said dat she frowned at him.

Today was great.
We had de nasty wind for two days, it's better now. I helped my meowmie all
morning cleaning out der chickens and all that stuff.
I like dat, I don't clean out der chickens, but I patrol around making sure
no ratties or nuffing get to meowmie wile she's doing it. I av an important
job.
Kitty is too old to do dat now. She used to, but now she stays by da fire.

love and kisses
Boyfriend

Old January 9th 05, 11:17 PM
Sir Weeble Wobblybottom

Christina Websell wrote:
[...]

Mimi here.

Not too much happenin here. We don't go onna out at all, but dat's OK.
Lizzie used to live onna out alla time and she says it gets cold and wet,
and you can get very hungry. I don't wanna be cold or wet or hungry, so I
stay onna in. Closest I get to da out is inna tiled room*, and dat's not
too bad - not too cold, but dry and I can always come in & get crunchies if
I get hungry.

Mommy had da sucky monster out on Wensday, but it didn't bother me too much.
I was onna window seat inna bedroom, and dere's no carpet in dere so Mommy
don't take it in dere. But alla other cats were out dere where Mommy ran
it, and dey all came running in here. Ernie hid unner da bed. Lizzie
sleeps through it. Not much bothers her, exceptin us other cats.

I killed a couple of twisties dis weekend (or maybe it was da same twistie
killed a couple of times), and Weeble killed a purple puffball, and Ping
killed a pink-and-yellow-and-green puffball, and Moe killed a twistie this
morning. And Ernie got locked in a box**. It was funny, da box was all
wiggly and Ping was running around it trying to find a way to get in it to
find out why it was wiggly, but he couldn't. Den Mommy came over and
rescued Ernie, and Ernie came running out. Den Ping ran into it and pushed
it around with his back feet still onna outside it. When Ping was done with
it, Ernie went over to it and bit it several times to teach it not to trap
him no more. It still has his teeth marks all over it. Dat box not gonna
be trappin anybody in a long time.

It been wet onna out for long time now - we has some white stuff too. It
fonally gettin dry out, and da bigg yellow thing inna sky Mommy calls SUN
was out today. I was hoping Mommy & Daddy would open up da tiled room, but
dey didn't, instead dey left for mosta da day! Mean Mommy & Daddy. When
dey comed back, dey smelled all funny. I sniffed Mommy's hands for a long
time. Lizzie did too, and den she growled at Mommy, so Mommy left her
alone, but Tennessee bothered her, so Lizzie growled at Tennessee.

Mommy just put some fresh crunchies out, so I'm gonna eat before I get to
hungry to get to the dish***

Purrs & headbutts

Mimi (dat kittie with da Mickey Mouse shape on her butt, according to Mommy)

*Mommy's note: the tiled room is the enclosed back porch, it's unheated so
the cats don't get to go back there very much these days, but come
springtime.... The floor is concrete, and had (a very groos green & gold
60's hippie floral patterned) carpeting on it until last fall. That's when
we (DH & I) in a fit of energy, cleared off the back porch, ripped up the
ancient and grotesque carpeting to find some old lineloeum tile underneath
it. We removed all that too, cleaned the floor several times, and then put
some nice ceramic tile down. My knees hurt just remembering the grouting of
it! Now there is a small tower back there, a storage bin (has the el-cheapo
cat food that I put out for the 'strays', our kitchen nook is now the back
porch nook , and a couple of bamboo chairs & a small glass topped table.
Not too mention DH's telescope & enough litter for all the cat-boxes. And a
couple of cases of bottled water for us. and a litterbox for the cats when
they're back there (since one of them peed on a 3'x6' oriental rug that's
older than I am, one that I just got back from the cleaners in November....
ungrateful little fur-covered @%#$@$%, that matches the (non-cat-peed) one
in our bedroom. My parent's bought those in Morocco before I was born, gave
them to my grandmother, and I got them when my grandmother passed away.)

**Mommy's note: box is from a space heater, DH had folded the top flap in,
and layed it on it's side for the cats to play with. While Ernie was in the
box, the flap came unfolded (the box was laying so that the flap was on the
top part, so I believe gravity helped with that) and locked him in. After I
released Ernie, I flipped to box so the folded-in flap was on the bottom.
since then, no more trapped cats

***Mommy's note: the food dishes are less than 3 feet from my computer
desk!