Advice Required Kittens by Mail Order in Ireland and UK

Old April 23rd 05, 09:45 PM
Sandra28

Default Advice Required Kittens by Mail Order in Ireland and UK

Hello I am somewhat disabled housebound I like Cats and kittens I was
wondering if it was possible to purchase one by mail order.sounds
crazy I guess???

Would anyone have advice regarding same much appreciated.

Much Love,

Sandra
Old April 24th 05, 04:36 AM

Hello I am somewhat disabled
housebound I like Cats and kittens I was
wondering if it was possible to purchase
one by mail order.sounds crazy I
guess???

If you can't even get out to look at a cat, how are you going to get it
to a veterinarian? What if there is an emergency in the middle of the
night? A cat is not a "thing" you should order by mail like a pair of
shoes. It is a living creature that requires a certain standard of care.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old April 26th 05, 12:31 PM
Joe

I work with a rescue group in 'the colonies'. I would be happy to bring a
couple cats for you to select from after being told what you are looking
for. I would think similar groups near you would do the same.
Joe
www.rescuinganimalsinneed.org

m...