I am going to get you some help

Old June 16th 05, 08:41 AM
daddypop

Default I am going to get you some help

I got some nutwhack i've never heard
just call me the most haneous names
I'm serious! And I'm a normal guy.

thats weird

no loyalty here...none

Cold cold heart Hard done by you Some things look better baby just
passin through

I've got to get on with my life, there's too many needy people here.

One big un-loyal flame orgy of betrayal

I have really showed my ass on here; I am ashamed and I am done.

I've tried to be nice to several people, and all they know how to do is
bite. That's weird.

You agree with them (becuase you do), and you say you agree, and you
get bit. That's weird.

This is bad business, you can tell everyone I said so.

I don't even think this post is going to matter to anyone altough I do
have a few people in mind that I think know what Im talking about and
feel like I do.

Bite bite bite...keep on till theres nothing left to bite, yule eat
each other up.

The problem is deep rooted. You come on here new and nice, and all is
well. Then you get the hell bit out of you for having an opnion.
Not mine, I could care less what anyone thinks of me.

But you get bit, and you push it down, let it ride.
You get bit again..push it down...
Then you get a swarm of piranas on your tail...THEN IT'S ON.

You are going to get your revenges. haha

I don't have any revenges, I look at someone like John Doe, I felt so
sad for him tonight. He flamed me, and the next breath tried to carry
out a normal conversation. I said to myself, here is a lonely guy, but
he is no exception to the above rule. He has been bit too many times.
He does not know how to express his opinion without being sarcastic in
his case, it was mild.

Other people just go ballistic and call you something that makes you
blush. You think, why I've never.

Bottom line, I feel bad, I have spent the last month, calling people
ugly names and getting creative about it too.

This is no-ones fault but my own, but I too, like Brian said, got
caught up in it. I am wrong. I cannot undo the hurt I may have done.
But I was wrong.

The little bit of enjoyment one may find at times is not worth all the
other BS that goes on around it.

I'm very angry right now, I feel like something has been taken from me
and I can never get it back. This is what I get for getting caught up
in this crude racket.

No hard feelings to anyone that comes to mind.

I bid you ado and farewell.

Old June 17th 05, 07:47 PM
Brad

The little bit of enjoyment one may find at times is not worth all the
other BS that goes on around it.

I'm very angry right now, I feel like something has been taken from me
and I can never get it back. This is what I get for getting caught up
in this crude racket.

No hard feelings to anyone that comes to mind.

I bid you ado and farewell.

Usenet is not for the meek.......its the Wild Wild West of the
Internet, out of five groups I follow only one is not prone at any
moment to explode into name calling etc.

I don't take **** from anyone but I also don't let a thread go on for
days arguing about the same thing. I make my point and usually let the
offending and the wrong poster have the last word and I leave the
conversation.

You have to learn how to pass up threads that are out of control no
matter how much fun it is to mix it up now and then. If you can't do
that then you won't last long especially if you have some sense of
decency about you, as you can see some people just love to mix it up
and its the only reason they are here.

But above all posts like the one you just did.......well veterans of
usenet have seen them quite a few times they are usually eloquent, a
little to long, and are boring once you have read a couple.

Now either suck it up or get out of the way.......

Brad

LIFE'S JOURNEY IS NOT TO ARRIVE AT THE GRAVE SAFELY IN A
WELL-PRESERVED BODY, BUT RATHER TO SKID IN SIDEWAYS, TOTALLY WORN OUT,
SHOUTING... " HOLY @#$%... WHAT A RIDE!"

Old June 17th 05, 09:08 PM
biggerbadderbarry

Nomen Nescio wrote:

Exit the stage, no applause, no lit matches,
no encore, just GO.

I know you missed me!

Old June 17th 05, 09:42 PM
LemonPops via CatKB.com

Barry, you were just too sincere..and liked by Mary when you first appeared.

I knew that sooner or later you would self destruct.

Old June 17th 05, 09:51 PM
biggerbadderbarry

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Barry, you were just too sincere..and liked by Mary when you first appeared.

I knew that sooner or later you would self destruct.

I just knew someone would say...

NOOOO don't leave

haha

I do aaannnything to get some attention.

Ya'll need to pay more attention to me.

Just treat me sweet and watch how I act.

Old June 17th 05, 10:01 PM
LemonPops via CatKB.com

Barry...we are watching, we are waiting, we are hoping...

YOU were our last hope....YOU actually seemed normal....

WE the wierd ones, WE the crazy ones...have been waiting years for THE ONE to
lead us out of this PIT OF HELL....this SNAKE PIT FROM WHICH THERE IS NO
ESCAPE!!!!

We thought you were THE ONE, Barry...but you are not THE ONE...

Hell, you're not even worth the ear wax on a q-tip.

Aw, nuts.

Old June 17th 05, 10:10 PM
biggerbadderbarry

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Barry...we are watching, we are waiting, we are hoping...

YOU were our last hope....YOU actually seemed normal....

WE the wierd ones, WE the crazy ones...have been waiting years for THE ONE to
lead us out of this PIT OF HELL....this SNAKE PIT FROM WHICH THERE IS NO
ESCAPE!!!!

We thought you were THE ONE, Barry...but you are not THE ONE...

Hell, you're not even worth the ear wax on a q-tip.

Aw, nuts.

Well, I said I was going to get you some help, I didn't burn no bridges
or shoot the full moon

The biggest thing I think we're dealing with here
is KTS.

Old June 17th 05, 10:31 PM
biggerbadderbarry

biggerbadderbarry wrote:

Well, I said I was going to get you some help, I didn't burn no bridges
or shoot the full moon

The biggest thing I think we're dealing with here
is KTS.

Which is Keyboard Turrets Syndrome

I mean to say what I say

I actually form the words in my mind first.

There's something to be said about someone who says what is on thier
mind, who's true identity is not covered beneath layers of proxy
servers, re-mailers and psuedonymns.

At least you know what is on my mind in the real world. I know for a
fact most would not say the things they do if they was not anonamous.

Yeah, a real tuff guy sitting back, knowing no-one could ever possibly
find them on the map. Real Tuff.
Real Motley.

Old June 17th 05, 11:04 PM
Philip

LemonPops via CatKB.com wrote:
Barry, you were just too sincere..and liked by Mary when you first
appeared.

I knew that sooner or later you would self destruct.

Becoming hated by Mary is a badge of honor! ;^)