whoops, from Lillycat

Old November 28th 05, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Default whoops, from Lillycat

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:33:54 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

I iz not onliest cute I iz big anna burley anna mine furz iz so soft soft's
mom sayed it feeled lik chinchilla furz, her usedta raize doze anna her
sayed I iz juz like dem, Bob, prowd hooman trainer

Dat sounz kinda like mineown sisfur Cleopatra. Moewmie sez dat Cleo has
angel fur. I don't fink either of mine hoomins has ever felt chinchilla,
so dey dusn't really know how to compare Cleo's fur to dat. But you sounds
like a furry handsome boycat. Duz your hoomins haf any pikchures of you?

Personally, I'z liddle but mighty. I'z da smallest kitty in da house again
since Ranger getted big, but efurry kitty still getz out of mineown way
when I come through. I still curl up wif dem when I want to, but iffen I
duzn't want to dey all stays out of mine way.

Harri
Old November 28th 05, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

'chilla furz is likez a cross between rabbit anna siamezer furz, How little
iz you anyway, Soft sayed when you leaved fur your onetrue home you wuz
tini, anna like da catz atta furry anna soft's mine hooman duzint haf ani
pikturez of mineself, we iz all hopin ta work onna owr hoomanz butted dey iz
soo lazi, Bob, warming up to this TGK
news

Old November 29th 05, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:46:01 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

'chilla furz is likez a cross between rabbit anna siamezer furz, How little
iz you anyway, Soft sayed when you leaved fur your onetrue home you wuz
tini, anna like da catz atta furry anna soft's mine hooman duzint haf ani
pikturez of mineself, we iz all hopin ta work onna owr hoomanz butted dey iz
soo lazi, Bob, warming up to this TGK

That sounds a lot like mine hoomins! Dey hasn't taken a current pikchoor
of me, cept fur da one of me sleepin on Paw's tummy. And dey hasn't
weighed me for AGES, so I can't tell you zactly how tiny is am. Maybe I
can send thought-beams to mine Paw tonight and get him to weigh
me. I'd like to know mineownself just how tiny I is.

Harri

Old November 29th 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:45:11 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

*little bitty TGK butts in* as of yezterday i wuz 22 ownzes, Stormee

You iz growing fast! I'z will try furry hard to get mineown hoomins to
find out how much I weighs.

I'z guessin I'z aroun 5 pounds or so. I'z DEFINITELY smaller dan Ranger
kitten.

Harri
Old November 29th 05, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

On Mon, 28 Nov 2005 18:45:11 -0600, Stormmee wrote:

*little bitty TGK butts in* as of yezterday i wuz 22 ownzes, Stormee

I finally getted mine Paw to weigh a couple of usses! Ranger kitten is now
9 pounds, and I'z weigh 4 pounds. Even Cleocatra is 5 pounds!

Harri

Old November 29th 05, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Meowmie Carol" wrote in message
oups.com...
I furgot to wish yoo all a happy manxgiving. By the way, are there any
other manxes out there? Not that it makes a difference, efurry cat is
special.

Lillycat

Seowndz lyke da shtart uv anudder Groop/Club.
Don't bother sayink "Manx furr da ideer"

;-) Pitoonya, hu haz uh longish fluffy tayle