It's that time of year

Old November 10th 06, 08:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

Default It's that time of year

As we get into autumn and winter, it's that time of year when I know exactly
how cold it's been during the night. I wake up in the morning and look to
see how many cats are surrounding me on the bed. A three cat night means
it's *cold* Last night was a one-cat night. The cat on a one-cat night is
always Waffles. A two-cat night is Waffles and Francis. A three cat night is
Waffles, Francis and Marble.

--

~~

SUPPORT THE CYCLISTS DEFENCE FUND
http://www.cyclistsdefencefund.org.uk/

~~
to send reply email - you may need to remove dependence
on fame & fortune from organisation
to get correct email address
~Noodliness is Good~

Old November 10th 06, 09:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jason

Sadly I have only the one baby but I can tell the temperature on WHERE
she sleeps. In the summer time, if it's really hot, she'll be snoozing
in the breeze through the bedroom door. If it's warm, she'll be on the
wine rack. In Winter it'll be either on feet, on hips, on chest or
facehugger as it gets colder.
BTW Hi there! Long time lurker did post an awful long time ago under a
pseudonym.

Old November 10th 06, 09:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

As we get into autumn and winter, it's that time of year when I know exactly
how cold it's been during the night. I wake up in the morning and look to
see how many cats are surrounding me on the bed. A three cat night means
it's *cold* Last night was a one-cat night. The cat on a one-cat night is
always Waffles. A two-cat night is Waffles and Francis. A three cat night is
Waffles, Francis and Marble.

I wonder if Three Cat Night would have been a better rock band?

Joyce
Old November 10th 06, 10:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat

wrote in message

I wonder if Three Cat Night would have been a better rock band?

Joyce

Most certainly :-)

Old November 10th 06, 10:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

wafflycat wrote:
As we get into autumn and winter, it's that time of year when I know
exactly how cold it's been during the night. I wake up in the morning
and look to see how many cats are surrounding me on the bed. A three
cat night means it's *cold* Last night was a one-cat night. The cat
on a one-cat night is always Waffles. A two-cat night is Waffles and
Francis. A three cat night is Waffles, Francis and Marble.

I wish my kitties would sleep with me; I miss a lump on my back. :~) My
husband is a *very* restless sleeper and how DARE a mere slave disturb a
master in slumber, so Pua sleeps under the bed (She tore apart that lining
in the frame and made a nest with her favorite toys), Tryone guards the
bedroom doorway, and Chloe has taken over the living room chair.

kili
--
http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/kilikini

Old November 10th 06, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

wafflycat wrote:

wrote in message

I wonder if Three Cat Night would have been a better rock band?

Most certainly :-)

By the way, last night was definitely a 3 cat night! Brrrr, it was chilly!

Joyce
Old November 10th 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jo Firey

"wafflycat" wrote in message
As we get into autumn and winter, it's that time of year when I know
exactly how cold it's been during the night. I wake up in the morning and
look to see how many cats are surrounding me on the bed. A three cat night
means it's *cold* Last night was a one-cat night. The cat on a one-cat
night is always Waffles. A two-cat night is Waffles and Francis. A three
cat night is Waffles, Francis and Marble.

Two cat night here. Molly came in to sleep on me for the first time in
months.

Jo

Old November 11th 06, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Jo Firey wrote:

Two cat night here. Molly came in to sleep on me for the first time in
months.

I've had two-cat nights since September, when I started putting the
plaid on top of my covers for the night. In the summer, the cats prefer
sleeping somewhere else, though they may make occasional visits to the
bed during the night. It's been hard to get used to this, since Frank
and Nikki *always* slept in bed, Frank curled around my head or on the
pillow next to mine, Nikki by my legs or, on rare and wonderful
occasions, in the pit of my arm.

Old November 11th 06, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Tanada

"wafflycat" wrote in message
As we get into autumn and winter, it's that time of year when I know
exactly how cold it's been during the night. I wake up in the morning and
look to see how many cats are surrounding me on the bed. A three cat night
means it's *cold* Last night was a one-cat night. The cat on a one-cat
night is always Waffles. A two-cat night is Waffles and Francis. A three
cat night is Waffles, Francis and Marble.

You know it's really cold when you have a six cat night. Tanada won't share
beds with any other cat. The grouch.

Pam S.

Tessie update jaggath Cat anecdotes 5 February 24th 06 08:44 AM
Becoming Friends--In Their Own Time Mary Cat anecdotes 6 March 14th 05 08:17 PM
Time left to live Mike Cat health & behaviour 5 February 13th 05 08:16 PM
15 yr old cat with dislocated hips, Is it his time to be put down? LITTLEMISSCONNIE Cat health & behaviour 10 May 9th 04 05:20 PM