GranMeowmie Update: GOOD NEWS!!!

Old July 28th 07, 07:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default GranMeowmie Update: GOOD NEWS!!!

This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The first one
was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's gone. Well, it's
gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round of chemo! She'll likely
be in the hospital another week or so, but the "target date" for discharge
is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want to thank all of you kitties who have
been purring, all of you humans who have been praying, meditating, sending
good vibes, or whatever it is that you do. It worked!

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will remember
her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

Old July 28th 07, 08:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Saturday 28 July 2007 14:41, Debby Hanoka wrote:

This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The
first one was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's
gone. Well, it's gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round of
chemo! She'll likely be in the hospital another week or so, but the
"target date" for discharge is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want to
thank all of you kitties who have been purring, all of you humans who
have been praying, meditating, sending good vibes, or whatever it is
that you do. It worked!

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will
remember her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

YAY! 3 kitty dances uv joy goin' on here. Now we'll settle in and
purr sum more till she's home.

Diana, Ryan, and Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old July 28th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tellz herownself not ta worrie about da cats rmemberin herownself. We
alwayz remembers da good stuff. Piglet sure of herownself. She hadn't seen
my friend in a year and the first thing she was look for the treat she
always got from the ladies pocket.

Old July 28th 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
mlbriggs

On Sat, 28 Jul 2007 14:41:47 -0400, Debby Hanoka wrote:

This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The first
one was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's gone. Well,
it's gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round of chemo! She'll
likely be in the hospital another week or so, but the "target date" for
discharge is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want to thank all of you kitties
who have been purring, all of you humans who have been praying,
meditating, sending good vibes, or whatever it is that you do. It worked!

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will remember
her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

Continuing purrs for all. MLB

Old July 28th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The first one
was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's gone. Well, it's
gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round of chemo! She'll likely
be in the hospital another week or so, but the "target date" for discharge
is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want to thank all of you kitties who have
been purring, all of you humans who have been praying, meditating, sending
good vibes, or whatever it is that you do. It worked!

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will remember
her.

we cats remembur effurrything! tell her not to worry.
beauty

Old July 29th 07, 08:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Dat iz indeed gudgud mewz!!!!
We haben't stopt purrink, an wunt tyll hur iz
happilee attid heowm an reyunyted wiff da kitteez.

Debby Hanoka wrote:
This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The
first one was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's
gone. Well, it's gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round
of chemo! She'll likely be in the hospital another week or so, but
the "target date" for discharge is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want
to thank all of you kitties who have been purring, all of you humans
who have been praying, meditating, sending good vibes, or whatever it
is that you do. It worked!
The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will
remember her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

--
Pitô.ônya

Old July 30th 07, 08:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Daniel Mahoney

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will remember
her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

This is excellent news!

I don't think she has anything to worry about. Kitties recognize those who
love them, and those who they love.
Old July 31st 07, 02:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Debby Hanoka" wrote:

This past Wednesday, my mom had her second bone marrow biopsy. The first one
was to diagnose the leukemia; this one was to see if it's gone. Well, it's
gone! My mom is in remission, after only one round of chemo! She'll likely
be in the hospital another week or so, but the "target date" for discharge
is this coming Friday, 8/03. I want to thank all of you kitties who have
been purring, all of you humans who have been praying, meditating, sending
good vibes, or whatever it is that you do. It worked!

The only thing my mom is worried about is whether the cats will remember
her.

Thanks again for everything,

Debby

Aw, *great* news! Your mom's quite the fighter, hooray for her!

The cats...of *course* they'll remember her. Now, they might choose
to punish her by pretending they don't for a little while (one of mine
always pointedly turned her back on me for an hour if I'd been away
for more than a couple of days), but that'll just be for show.

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply