GranMeowmie Update: SHE'S HOME!

Old August 5th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka

Default GranMeowmie Update: SHE'S HOME!

After one round of chemo, several transfusions, numerous blood tests, and
two bone marrow biopsies, my mother -- GranMeowmie -- is home from the
hospital. She was discharged this past Friday afternoon, and arrived home
around 6:00 PM. She is not allowed out of the house, cannot have company,
and can't get bitten or scratched by any of the cats. She's starting to get
her strength back -- she does a few things around the house, then sits/lays
down to rest. Thank you all for your purrs, prayers, meditations, kind
thoughts, good vibes, or whatever it is that you sent.

Debby

Old August 5th 07, 08:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:14:08 -0400, "Debby Hanoka"
wrote:

After one round of chemo, several transfusions, numerous blood tests, and
two bone marrow biopsies, my mother -- GranMeowmie -- is home from the
hospital. She was discharged this past Friday afternoon, and arrived home
around 6:00 PM. She is not allowed out of the house, cannot have company,
and can't get bitten or scratched by any of the cats. She's starting to get
her strength back -- she does a few things around the house, then sits/lays
down to rest. Thank you all for your purrs, prayers, meditations, kind
thoughts, good vibes, or whatever it is that you sent.

Debby

i'm still purring.
beauty
Old August 5th 07, 11:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz wonnerful newz. We willz stilz purr for her tagainz strength.
Piglet from da housz of Barnes

Old August 5th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Sunday 05 August 2007 15:14, Debby Hanoka wrote:

After one round of chemo, several transfusions, numerous blood tests,
and two bone marrow biopsies, my mother -- GranMeowmie -- is home from
the
hospital. She was discharged this past Friday afternoon, and arrived
home
around 6:00 PM. She is not allowed out of the house, cannot have
company,
and can't get bitten or scratched by any of the cats. She's starting
to get her strength back -- she does a few things around the house,
then sits/lays
down to rest. Thank you all for your purrs, prayers, meditations,
kind thoughts, good vibes, or whatever it is that you sent.

Debby

We all send more purrs till her imune sistem get up tu speed agin. Sew
glad tu here she's home.

Diana Ryna & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old August 6th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Dis is furry furry gud noos. Weze purrin dat she getz her strength bak.

Snowflake, Booker and Chappy

Old August 7th 07, 10:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 5 Aug 2007 15:14:08 -0400, Debby Hanoka's nimble, little paws
typed:

After one round of chemo, several transfusions, numerous blood tests, and
two bone marrow biopsies, my mother -- GranMeowmie -- is home from the
hospital. She was discharged this past Friday afternoon, and arrived home
around 6:00 PM. She is not allowed out of the house, cannot have company,
and can't get bitten or scratched by any of the cats. She's starting to get
her strength back -- she does a few things around the house, then sits/lays
down to rest. Thank you all for your purrs, prayers, meditations, kind
thoughts, good vibes, or whatever it is that you sent.

Debby

Gud to heer dis Anti Debby!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/7/2007 5:27:56 PM
Old August 15th 07, 03:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Reading late again (the norm it seems) - but great great news. I hope your
mother continues to improve getting her strength and immune system back.
May she soon be at 100%.

Fran and the purring Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply