2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Old April 8th 08, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default 2 Cats with Purrrrdays this month

Uncl Bill sez datted da crayfishes r da best bugz too eet. Wee nebbur
had enny butted dey soun gud.

--
Maggy May, wiff hur mouf watturing

I'z nebur tried dem, but I can look fur sum recipees and will fix up a
batch.

Tabitha
Old April 8th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I willz gif myownself a baf and den flattenz all diz fur so I lukz skinnee
and lay on my side on da tablez and meowie likez I am sick or sad. Willow
taking off her leathers for diz performance.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
her iz veri kreatif her han doit, Trudi, hafin faith in her furnd
Granby wrote in message
Willow will haz tado da beggink for uzenz. O T needzta go on a dietz
anna

can't look thinz no matterz which wayz I turnz! Piglet counting on
Willow
to get their fish.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
try lukin pitiful anna starfin, diz wurkz bezt ifin you iz thin, Trudi,
eyen
OT and knowin dat wont wurk fur himz
Granby wrote in message
Deze was nize big fishiez and dey will be good when herself kooks dem.
We
iz plannink how to get some from da dishez when dey iz kooked. Willow
and
T with their heads together while in the middle of the table waiting

for
suppertime.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
hhhmmm, dat mite be nize plazeta vizit, OEJ, droolin
Granby wrote in message
Hihi diz iz O T anna da gramby bought some fisshez fizhies from a
neibor
diz
day. Dey kames from a pond where da man raizes dem. Lucki kitties
dat
liff
near dat plaze.
"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
news Mackerel?

Das da word mine hoomin was looking fur! Dat describes tabby

kitties
whose
stripes run down dere sides, like da bones on a mackerel fishie.

I'z
da
offur kind, with da stripes dat make bullseyes.

Mmmm, mackerel. I wunner if I can find any fishies? I'z hungry...

Harri

Old April 8th 08, 03:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

BLACK catz iz da hansumest!!!!!

--- Onyx, who thinks he knows these things...

I am SERTAIN it is tuksedos!

Bear
Old April 8th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

Plees lettuse know.

Lucy

Granby wrote:
Well Unkle Cory, we finkz dat herselfz has cided not to haff dem. Her iz
bigger dan da houze anna her keepz pantink and suchz but nofin iz happinink.
If her duzen haff dem tomorrowz dey iz takink her to da ted so he kan tell
dem if all iz ok. Piglet wishing they would hury and get born.
"Cory" wrote in message
On Apr 2, 1:52 am, "Granby" wrote:
My Willow Kitty will be a year old on Wednesday and Mr. Orange Thing
Mahoney
(better known as O. T.) will be a year old on Thursday. The girls have
planned a birthday party for them. Son just called and the outdoor cat ran
in the house tonight and embedded itself in the backroom. They had to put
together a place, seems she decided to com in to have her kittens. The
other
2 cats and 2 dogs don't seem to mind her being there. They see her outside
all the time. They are in for a long night, I think.

Um, 'scuse me, but I've read this whole blessed thread from top to
bottom, and I'm wondering...

WHAT ABOUT THE FREAKING MAMA CAT AND HER FREAKING KITTENS???!!

*ahem*

Fangu. Dat iz awl.

--- Unca Cory (HC)

Old April 8th 08, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

az long az it izunt a big bunc soft sayz we kan haf some, mine fafurite purt
iz when i hepz furry klean da letric grill, Stormme, the hommaker
Will in New Haven wrote in message
On Apr 7, 5:58 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
I likez softz sammom fisheez anna her talapiaz fisheez alzo, her getz
furryta grill demselvez, TrudiTabitha Fluffytail

wrote in message

Sammun fishes r gudgud. Dee uvver gnight, Meowmie Micki an Uncl Bill
gotted sum sammun fishie fingies wiff lobbister stuffink. Wee gotted a
dab ub leftofferz on r fudz wen Meowmie wuzen wooking. Shee don fink
it gud fur ussez.

--
Maggy May

Old April 8th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oohh lobszterz iz mine fafurite, Tiger... I juzt likez fud, Chester
Tabitha Fluffytail wrote in message
In article
,

wrote in message

Sammun fishes r gudgud. Dee uvver gnight, Meowmie Micki an Uncl Bill
gotted sum sammun fishie fingies wiff lobbister stuffink. Wee gotted a
dab ub leftofferz on r fudz wen Meowmie wuzen wooking. Shee don fink
it gud fur ussez.

--
Maggy May

Ooh, lopsterz! Well, I will make shure dat we gotz grilled
sammonfishies, an talapias, an troutfishies, and lopsters. An howzabout
sum crab, too?

Tabitha

Old April 8th 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mine soft sayz NONON crayfishez, wher her iz furm you uze demselvez ta getta
big fishez furm da rifur, Trudi, watchin da soft gag

Old April 8th 08, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Letz hav sardeen fisheez! Doze iz furry tastee!

Sundance

"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 07 Apr 2008 11:31:08 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

duz you spoze der willz be fishiez onna buffet table atta recipshun?
chester
wunnerin

We can allez 'port in goodies dat anykitty wants. Duz you haf a
purreference as to what kind of fishie?

Tabitha